Useful Tool: EMC Shopkeeper

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by shavingfoam, Mar 6, 2013.

1. I wish this was avalible on phones
    Via apps
  2. Sorry. Desktop only. :(
  3. Still love it nontheless but as skilled as you are isn't it possible? :)
  4. Yes it is possible, but it would require that I learn iOS/Android programming and then rewrite the app from scratch. :/
    fBuilderS and 607 like this.
  5. I was trying to use your application to find some old Locked Chests using the coordinates in the transactions but could only find total Locking fees. Is there a way to filter my Locking transactions so I can see them in a list?
    UltiPig and 607 like this.
  6. That's a really cool idea
  7. Good idea! Considering the fact that the chest coordinates are included in the Rupee Transaction History, it certainly is possible. I'll add it to the list.

https://github.com/mangstadt/emc-shopkeeper/issues/23
  8. Version 0.5.6 released! Changes include:
    • Fixed a problem that prevented users from logging in. The issue may have been caused by the recent changes that were made to the EMC homepage in response to a Chrome update.
    Download it now!
    Note: If you use the auto-runner you will have to download the JNLP file again, as it has changed. Download it here.
    mba2012 and UltiPig like this.
  9. Hey foam! Is there a way to log in multiple users?
  10. Not simultaneously. You have to load each user account in a separate profile. See the project page for directions.
    iKloned likes this.
  11. Version 0.5.7 released! Changes include:

• Added 1.9 items.
    • Added some promos.
    • Added new potion names (potions no longer use IDs in 1.9).

Download it now!
    mba2012 and AmusedStew like this.
  12. Is there a guide for how to use this? like to get started. I open the file up and I just see text.
  13. There is a FAQ section here:

https://mangstadt.github.io/emc-shopkeeper/

To answer your question, it's because the file is being opened by your web browser instead of by Java. Go to "File > Save" and save the file somewhere on your computer. Then, right-click the file and select "Run As > Java" (or some variant thereof).
    607 likes this.
  14. I see the total cost of my locked chests in here but is there a way to see the coords/smps of where they were locked at?
    Pab10S likes this.
  15. Dang. That's, like, four people who have requested this feature now. Maybe I should add it. xD

However, there's no way of telling what SMP the chests were locked on, just the coords.
    SirTah, BenMA, 607 and 3 others like this.
  16. Hey Foam :D

Is there currently a way to display total lifetime rupees earned vs. lifetime spent? If not is this something that might be able to be added?
  17. Kloned! :D You can change the date range to "entire history" and then look at the totals at the bottom of the window.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  18. Is that just shop purchases or does that include vote bonuses, payments from other users, etc?
  19. Sorry for the late reply. That number includes anything that's associated with your shop transaction history. So no, it doesn't include vote bonuses. It does include payments from other users if you associated the payment with a shop transaction using the "Payment Transactions" tab.
    SirTah and ThaKloned like this.
  20. Good news, everyone! I created a mini-app that searches your rupee transaction history for locked chest transactions! It can be downloaded here:

https://github.com/mangstadt/emc-locked-chest-finder