The Struggle is Real

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Unoski, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Then you must be doing something weird. :p Refreshing the page ALWAYS works for me, except on that annoying hcaptcha site. And even if I have to do something, it works just fine, it isn't amazing, but it works.

The thing where you have to wait a while for the panels to get back I only ever got to take long on my phone, on my computers they return much faster.

Are you logged in to a google account? I heard that that helps, not 100% sure though. Are you using a VPN? I heard (and noticed myself) that that explicitly doesn't help, for obvious reasons. :p
    607 likes this.
  2. I'm not signed into a Google account because I use Firefox, but no I'm not using a VPN either :p
  3. Uhh, you can still be logged in to a Google account on Firefox? I'm not sure if it would still work, but it's definitely worth a try. Alternatively, you could also just download a Chromium browser just for voting. :)
    607 likes this.
  4. Oh I thought you meant signed into the browser :p I am in fact signed into Google. That being said, I've tried installing Chrome and voting on there (signed in), to no avail. :/
    607 likes this.
  5. Ah, so just being signed in doesn't yet work. Did you try it on Chrome, signed in, for a while? It only works after some time, as it needs to start trusting you or something like that. :p
    607 likes this.
  6. Huh, that is strange!
    I also sometimes skip the hCaptcha, but at this point I never get the reCaptcha anymore, and I like doing them now and then, so I might as well do the hCaptcha one. :p
    TomvanWijnen likes this.

7. Linux users will understand this, letalone that this is the pain I face everyday.
    wafflecoffee likes this.
  8. All I need to do is open up Konsole and type "yay" :D (Endeavour)
  9. Windows 10 updates are the absolute worst. A pc of mine that I haven't used a while has now been updating for more than 2 hours, and looks like it still has hours to go... I've been staying up to shut it down when ready, but now, at 2:43 AM, I've just given up and hope that I can get to sleep with the pc humming in the background...

10. Jaqque speaks the truth. Better than Micro$oft, but still a struggle nevertheless. >:3
    jaqque and wafflecoffee like this.
  11. I am having Krysyy and Aikar look into who vandalized my residence as we speak. I do not appreciate the lies and slander being spread. Crying and shaking right now.
  12. I tell ya its not easy ;)
    Unoski and The_Mancub like this.
  13. This morning I was getting a secret exit in New Super Mario Bros. that required a shell power-up, which is annoying, as you can only get those randomly (from various sources). I didn't have great luck so I had to do some grinding to get it. When I'd gotten it I got the exit, and saved.

I've never seen this before. :p Has anyone else?
    I was tempted to quit, but did not want to have made no progress in the game (well, besides actually locating the secret exit). So I got back into it and had a lot better luck, this time. :)
    Unoski and VoidDistortion like this.
  14. Spammy spam spam

607 and wafflecoffee like this.
  15. You are right. I need to add in a Title message as well, since you are refusing to read the message on the screen.
  16. How about one of those pop-up gui's?

And typing is often a mindless task, so I have low reaction time to chat.
  17. Also /compass groupmember/leader has the same spam. :p

18. Off-topic: Your farm looks familiar. :p
    On-topic: The struggle would be real for anyone living next to this (it goes from bedrock to the limit, and there are two of them).
    607, ChumMiner and Unoski like this.