The Struggle is Real

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Unoski, Mar 24, 2015.

1. >.> The concept of voting for a server is getting it higher in the lists so more people find it, not earning money...
    Tyron87, FDNY21, Eviltoade and 5 others like this.
  2. ^^^ This
  3. {EDIT: sorry for wall of text :p I wrote this all on my phone... But it's worth reading ;)}

It takes me less than a minute to vote for 7 accounts (not all mine) on a good day. I have my browser opened pretty much always when my computer is turned on (which is pretty much every day), and I have a bookmark to EMC, so I click on that, click on vote, and shift click on the 7 sites (this takes only like 5-20 seconds, now comes the differing part). Then I click on the first voted tab, click on the captcha thing (sometimes you just have to click once, sometimes you have to fill it out. This is the factor that changed the total time from under a minute for 7 accounts, to maybe 3 minutes if you have a really bad day), and click vote. I immediately click on the next tab (do NOT wait until it's done voting and loading), double click on the name thing, and click on the name that's supposed to be there. Now click on captcha, and vote. Again, don't wait, and click on the next tab, and repeat the steps for all 7 sites. Then, after you've voted on the last one, click on the first voting site tab, check whether it says "yay your cote is okay", and close that tab. Keep the mouse on the close tab button while checking all the other sites (it will automatically move to the next tab if you start at the most left voting tab). Aaaand you're done! This is how you vote for 7 (or more or less) accounts in 45 seconds to 3 minutes max. :)
  4. Plus the vouchers is 80k... I'm not ranting either, just letting you know :p

Both of you remember that you get rewarded for every single vote (and I can do all 4 of my accounts quicker than 3 minutes anyway, auto-fill on google will help you!) :)

Looking at EMC Shopkeeper, I've had 911 votes on this account so far (streak), and that has gained me 1,809,850 rupees. That's a fairly significant sum, and also gained my tens of vault/stable vouchers, stacks upon stacks of diamonds and emeralds and my one-off iron/diamond/leather named kit, and as mentioned, we vote to help EMC anyway, not just to get rewarded, I'm happy with my rewards :D
    607 and Jelle68 like this.
  5. Why won't the beeping of my keyboard ever match up with the BPM of the song I'm listening? Did they even give the keyboard beep a regular speed? :(
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  6. [quote="TomvanWijnen, post: stuff [/quote]

Waiting for tom to know what I have for him to help him BIG
    the struggle is real
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  7. Gawadrolt likes this.
  8. I'm a fail at life
    Duflet and Gawadrolt like this.
  9. Waiting for tom to know what I have for him to help him BIG
    the struggle is real[/quote]
    Hi there, I'm here within the hour. :p

EDIT: okay that sorta didn't work... :p
    607 likes this.
  10. I just realized that I'll have no choice but to spend quite some time on the Empire ;)

So today I managed to gather 4 stacks of Emerald blocks. And I've been on the Empire for 689 days. The (unofficial) goal is to fill up a DC and then (maybe) auction it off. So, 4 stacks down, 50 to go.

If 4 stacks took me 689 days then 50 stacks... 50 / 4 = 12,5 (50 = 12,5 times more), so: 12,5 * 689 = 8612,5 days. There are 365 days in one year, so 8612 / 365 = roughly 23 years ;) Right now I'm 46 years old, so by this reasoning I'll be able to start my auction when I'm 69, just in time for my pension.

I guess it's a good thing I'm not too impatient :D
    Jelle68, 607 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  11. *cough* Villager trading *cough*
  12. I completely forgot that I changed my default font to Wingdings 2

607, TomvanWijnen and nltimv like this.
  13. Why would you do that? xD
    nuclearbobomb likes this.
  14. When you wonder why you are failing math class
  15. I'm not particularly good at organising.
    (in both of those chests together, there were less than 3 stacks of glass)

16. Awww man, I totally forgot to attend any Novmber events.
  17. Make sure to use farmer villagers and also to have high yield auto farms
    nltimv likes this.
  18. Well done. :D

607, NuclearBobomb and nltimv like this.
  19. oh
    my
    god
    Sachrock and Duckne like this.