The Struggle is Real

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Unoski, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Buxie (ocelot): would you mind at least try to make it look as if you're helping me with this fight? :D
  2. If only he called assistance to help him get out, but noooooo :D

But, in all honesty, /gtp can rule in these situations. After I fought Momie (he actually dropped something nice: fragments, head and ... more stuff) and the guardians I was at the bottom of the pit. Fortunately my friend was at the top, so one simple /gtp command was all I needed to get out of this mess :)

3. I suck at life.
  4. You want a struggle?

/utopia

/v bday1
  5. Lets never speak of this again :D
  6. Seriously, this thread needs more love.. :)
    One day, Ender was walking in Target. He got a gift and a birthday card for his friend. He asked for a receipt for the gift.
    That moment when you get a receipt for a birthday card. ;-;

Some cashiers are really dumb.
    TromboneSteve and tuq1 like this.
  7. Normally you bump a thread not a post...

lol, the struggle is real: NOT getting noticed...I agree
    jkjkjk182, UltiPig, 607 and 3 others like this.
  8. I was bumping the thread lol....
  9. Well now I bump this post.
  10. When you look at forums after two days to get a message on messenger that my account was compromised and was banned on website.

(Btw I got my account back, just awaiting to be unbanned)
    Sgt_Pepper4 likes this.
  11. dig a 4 block deep hole fill it with water then go to ps10 and tear his legs off :D
    nuclearbobomb likes this.
  12. lol, I always get those ones wrong :rolleyes:
    UltiPig, Tuqueque and PhoenixAffinity like this.
  13. Afk for a bit, go see a movie, come back, and find out that you died four hours ago.
  14. The struggle is real, I reach 700 streak and what i get are just a stable voucher, which i already maxed out, and a vault voucher... And the 60k rupees is basicly a two day work... #makemorerewards

#NotRanting
    Dufne likes this.
  15. Just saying, but all you do is press a button and type in your name each day, it's not that strenuous :p That's still 80k+! :D
    PhoenixAffinity and 607 like this.
  16. Was 65k...

I know is just pressing a button, but is basicly 10s of doing it

By 700days is about 2 hours of my life... something that is NOT insignificant

Also i said i was not ranting...
  17. if it takes you 3 minutes thats 35 hours. It always takes me around three minutes, open browser, open emc, open vote site. type name in, do captcha. I'm sure if I tried to do it quickly I could do it faster but 3 minutes is rough estimate. Even in 2 minutes you are still talking 22 ish hours. If you vote on every site... I don't even want to think how much time that must take, 70+? That's two full time work weeks :confused: the struggle is real.
    cowland123, Tuqueque and Dufne like this.