The Random/Not-so-random Post Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 607, Oct 19, 2014.

?

Which of these things do you know?

The cake is a lie. 120 vote(s) 80.5%
I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee. 88 vote(s) 59.1%
Darude - Sandstorm 88 vote(s) 59.1%
How has this video 301 views, if there are only 7 people on the earth? :o (Or something alike) 79 vote(s) 53.0%
#ShadyShannon 34 vote(s) 22.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. That's what you said in June, so it could definitely be true still. ;)
    I think I have, around build sites.
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  2. Does anyone here follow pop music? I wonder how many recent hits have been COVID-19 related.

3. That's me. I was excited to see Steve in Smash, but I was so energetic for the Cave Update that I grew lasers from my eyes when it was announced out of the sheer energy deep within my body.
    ChespinLover77 and wafflecoffee like this.
  4. Were you ever a lonely warthog ? Can you make a wand ? How many licks, does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop ? Is quick silver faster than the flash ? Do Hobbits really have a second breakfast ?
  5. wow this thread s old and is still going
  6. 607 likes this.
  7. Yup, and one of my first posts, as you can see by the lack of capitalisation and faulty grammar. :D
    Egeau likes this.

8. I am here with Eyender just outside SMP1 Waste South spawn
    (red shirt and all :D)
  9. I guess not. :p

That's the first time I see an image containing text in a captcha. I hope he won't get too many e-mails. :p

10. Now that this is brought up, I remember this from many years ago. Shame Mojang has "turned a blind eye" about this. The camera movement is not helpful in current Minecraft versions. Hopefully they will fix this in the future so their mod is not needed! :)
  11. That sounds interesting, but I have not been able to tell what it's about. :/ Maybe I would have to test it myself. I've watched a minute of the video and also checked out a gif from 2013, but I still don't see what's going on.
  12. Using a old laptop I haven't used in years and found this hidden gem in the bookmarks.

607 and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  13. Wow, that is amazing!
    Thank you for sharing!
    Would've been great for this thread, but considering that it was active for less than half a year and hasn't been active in two years, maybe it shouldn't be bumped.
    xGGirlx likes this.
  14. I was almost certain I posted this video here, but there doesn't seem to be a post about it here. :confused: What other thread could I have posted it in? Maybe I forgot to click 'Post Reply'?
    Anyway, here's an update. :)

I don't like the video a lot, but the project is amazing!
  15. Someone shared this on Discord recently.
    It's quite cool!

All the pitches were made as is by the devices, not by post-recording audio processing.
    ChespinLover77 and wafflecoffee like this.
  16. This is amazing. One of the best videos I've seen in a long time.

Highly recommended!
    ChespinLover77 likes this.
  17. I got a new laptop, and really wanted one with a better sound card solution than my previous one. And it's got it. :D
    Most importantly for me was that any EQ-ing designed to give a better listening experience would be optional, and indeed, there is something on by default that you can easily disable.
    However, currently even more useful to me is the balance feature... my left ear is stuffed and my right ear is not (I got them cleaned out but they didn't succeed for the left ear), but on my laptop I can still properly listen to music. :cool:
  18. What? I just logged into the Roblox website, because I was curious what it was looking like now.
    It says in my account info that I was born on August 1st 2016. :confused: I also can't change it. xD
    If any of you also have an old Roblox account: check whether it does the same!