The Random/Not-so-random Post Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 607, Oct 19, 2014.

?

Which of these things do you know?

The cake is a lie. 120 vote(s) 80.5%
I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee. 88 vote(s) 59.1%
Darude - Sandstorm 88 vote(s) 59.1%
How has this video 301 views, if there are only 7 people on the earth? :o (Or something alike) 79 vote(s) 53.0%
#ShadyShannon 34 vote(s) 22.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hi, it's me again!
    So, I've had this idea for over a year, but I somehow never made this thread. I really often have something I want to ask or say, but I just don't want to spam the forums with a whole thread. Of course I could just post it as a status update but chances are not too many people will see it. So that's why I'm making this thread, where you can't possibly go off-topic :)
    Remember, this is not meant to spam, just meant as a place to go to if you don't have a place to go to. (Seems legit, right?)

So, go watch this thread, everyone! :D
  2. Legit.
    607 likes this.
  3. Does anyone know what happened to Nick's voter's block when he left? Would he have it in his vault, you think?
    UltiPig and ILTG like this.
  4. Question. Who might Nick be?
  5. I know for a fact it was in his vault.
    Nick5013. Psycopath turned into ultra psycopath.
  6. Jeff the Killer turned psycopath turned melon king.
    boozle628, Bro_im_infinite and 607 like this.
  7. I've heard the slightly more believable but still crazy
    UltiPig, DufnePoodle and 607 like this.
  8. Um... Any more details?
  9. I remember the first thread of this sort. It got up to about 41 pages and then vanished because it just became endless spam and people yelling loudly to ask others if they would care for some tea.
    Oh, those were the days...
  10. *flashback*
    Pixel_Cat23 likes this.
  11. Too bad I missed that... ;)

Then I doubt that any of the original voter's blocks will ever be seen again :o
  12. Wait so what exactly happened to nick? I don't remember him as a psychopath?
  13. Did you read Aikar's post on his profile?
    Most relevant threads have "disappeared", it seems..

Edit: We'd better not get too in-depth about it though, because I don't want this thread to start drama on the first page already :\
  14. I was actually with nick during his final hours.
    Basically, he turned me into a psychopath and we stirred up a bit of drama. He then did some illegal internet activities.
  15. It's too late! Duck and cover, like Bert the Turtle!
    UltiPig and Xinn like this.
  16. Turtle Derp!
  17. Won't ever try, but I think it would be some story if it were written about nick... Just seems weird.
  18. Anyway, can anyone give me the link to the thread SparerToaster mentioned?
  19. When someone mentions Turtles, I turn up :)
    Bro_im_infinite and 607 like this.