The Random/Not-so-random Post Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 607, Oct 19, 2014.

?

Which of these things do you know?

The cake is a lie. 120 vote(s) 80.5%
I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee. 88 vote(s) 59.1%
Darude - Sandstorm 88 vote(s) 59.1%
How has this video 301 views, if there are only 7 people on the earth? :o (Or something alike) 79 vote(s) 53.0%
#ShadyShannon 34 vote(s) 22.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I did. Alot. On my Playstion 65.
    TigerstarMC, princebee and 607 like this.
  2. So I click the button next to the like to reply and then click the one next to the reply to like? Hmm, this is hurting my brains. What happen if I enter a situation where I'd like to reply? Do I then try to click both options? :D

Hmm, so far something seems to be working.
  3. You don't of course.

This is a random thread so you simply start typing an answer at the bottom and let the others in the thread sort out your answer. Fun guaranteed!

(Edit): Oh dear, I done it again. Hit the wrong button myself :D
  4. Does that exist? :eek:
  5. Oh! Thanks.. Ehm.. xD
    Animated adverts...?
  6. Oh, that wasn't related to your post at all :) It's the random post thread, after all ;)
    There's this McDonalds videoland advert at the bottom of the page that completely ruins my brower's performance for about half a minute.
    princebee likes this.
  7. I am a chicken...
  8. Ah. I understand :p I've just never heard them called adverts before.
    607 likes this.
  9. Jingle bells, Qwerty smells, Jacob laid an egg! (8)comimi died, hashhog tried not to die and faiiiiiiiiiiled!
    princebee, ShelLuser and NathanRP like this.
  10. I have proof that I've seen the 4th question:
    607 and princebee like this.
  11. So why did the chicken cross the road?

To get away from me of course; and my ramblings about the 100th post I made on the EMC forums (namely this one)!

Say, did I ever tell you guys about my 100th post on the EMC forums? It all happened in this random thread where people would just spout off random comments. And I said to myself; wouldn't it be nice if I had some way to spout off and post my 100th message. Because with 100 forum posts you're a man (or woman)!

And so this post came about. Driving all chickens insane, but that was a small price to pay for 100 posts.

So without further ado, here it is:

Hello world!
    607 likes this.
  12. cause y'know, what is a Britain?
  13. Ah, that's my problem, they probably aren't called that :rolleyes: What would you call them? English is not my first language.
    sierrarose101 likes this.
  14. advert would work as short-form, but most would call them ads (ad from advertisement, in case you didn't get it :p)
    sierrarose101 and 607 like this.
  15. Who was jello?

What's in water?
  16. I don't know what you're saying here, but: haven't seen you in a long time!
  17. I witnessed an amazing MC death yesterday :p
    So, my little brother (Folk_Rocket, not yet old enough for EMC) was playing my custom map, Floating Islands: Mission 607. It's a map where you're high up in the air and there are multiple islands, consisting of different blocks. Some of them have chests inside them, and the objective is to try and find all written books.
    So, that's enough backstory. He had just went to an island where he had mined some gravel. Apart from the gravel, he only had 2 blocks of red wool taken with him.
    He wanted to build his way to a new island. I'll show what I was thinking in purple letters.
    Folk walks to the edge of the nearest created path.
    But, he only has gravel to build with...
    He selects the gravel in his hotbar and starts sneaking backwards.
    Is he really going to do that? :o
    He places a block of gravel and walks on it.
    I laugh out really loudly, while Folk shouts "How did that happen?!?" as he falls down to his death.
    Then he realised gravel is affected by gravity.
    It was awesome xD
    Jelle68 and NathanRP like this.
  18. Does anyone know a thread to post my voting endeavours in? I'm really missing the old thread.

19. I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee.
    have i seen this in munchkin the board game?
  20. I used to be an arrow, but then I took knee to the head...
    ShelLuser likes this.