The Random/Not-so-random Post Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 607, Oct 19, 2014.

?

Which of these things do you know?

The cake is a lie. 120 vote(s) 80.5%
I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee. 88 vote(s) 59.1%
Darude - Sandstorm 88 vote(s) 59.1%
How has this video 301 views, if there are only 7 people on the earth? :o (Or something alike) 79 vote(s) 53.0%
#ShadyShannon 34 vote(s) 22.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Anyone else watching AGDQ? :)
    Zrugite likes this.
  2. Forgive me if my ignorance is overwhelming~
    What is AGDQ? xD
  3. Awesome games done quick. If you like video games, you should definitely check it out on Twitch, it's lasting until saturday still. They speedrun loads of different games, a week long, for charity. It's really cool.
    ScarTheNinja likes this.
  4. ShelLuser likes this.
  5. It's great, but also pretty sad at the same time. I can relate to that stuff unfortunately.

Its one of the reasons I'm quite pleased with PWGen for Windows; it's a (random) password generator which can really help you with setting up different passwords for different places.

Next you might want to get yourself a password manager to actually store all of that stuff in a safe place. You can then protect this area with that one password which you know and love, whereas everything else remains more secure because now there's no way that people might get your global password if 'site A' gets compromised. Simply because you'll be using different passwords on sites B and C :)
    Palmsugar likes this.
  6. True enough. I'm sad to say that I'm one of those people who have only a few general, cruddy passwords for all my things. I should probably work on that. :p
    607 likes this.
  7. The main problem here is that things will work out pretty well until the moment you run into weird events.

But on the other hand I also think its fair to say that some people can be a little "uberly dramatic" about this thing as well. For example; a password is only one part of the logon process. Knowing your password doesn't give me your username (for example, and if applicable of course).
    Palmsugar and 607 like this.
  8. Hm. Maybe you're right. Do you know a good password manager?
  9. Passpack. It is online but it is super secure. My entire extended family uses it.
    607 likes this.
  10. Screenshot_2015-01-19-23-12-54.png Screenshot_2015-01-19-23-13-47.png Screenshot_2015-01-19-23-14-41.png

Idk y but I've the amazing spiderman (and 2nd amazing spiderman) tons of times XD
  11. Bruh

I have the entire boxed set of the original trilogy. :p
  12. I just finished reading through the "Meet Blizz Ard!" thread, from the place where it went downhill (for some reason I stopped getting alerts for it).
    Sigh.
    What I got out of it: Because one things is disabled, people want every other not 100% fair thing to be disabled too. As in, people say all mods should be disallowed. Well, I would be okay with it, but I doubt this is what they actually wanted to get across...
    I'm happy that it got closed for further replies in time.
    boozle628 likes this.
  13. Hehehe

Attached Files:

14. Darude - Sandstorm
    ScarTheNinja likes this.
  15. Hex022103 likes this.
  16. I wants link to map pls!
  17. DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU!!!!!
  18. Woof! I'm off to the doggy academy!
  19. Oh, cool! I've had more people ask it, but they mostly messed it up because my instructions apparently weren't clear enough :p
    I'll assume you don't speak Dutch, so I'll have to rewrite the clear rules in English.
    There's no English version of the map itself, but that shouldn't be too much of a problem.
    I'll tell you when I get it done.
    Hex022103 and MasterDude13 like this.
  20. Sweeet