The Random/Not-so-random Post Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 607, Oct 19, 2014.

?

Which of these things do you know?

The cake is a lie. 120 vote(s) 80.5%
I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee. 88 vote(s) 59.1%
Darude - Sandstorm 88 vote(s) 59.1%
How has this video 301 views, if there are only 7 people on the earth? :o (Or something alike) 79 vote(s) 53.0%
#ShadyShannon 34 vote(s) 22.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Huh?
  2. Well, it is random! :p
    Chespinlover77 and 607 like this.
  3. That's why I put "not-so-random" after it, because I was expecting people to take it too literally, and so they did :rolleyes:
    Chespinlover77 likes this.
  4. Still has the word random in it
    Bwhahahahah
    cowland123 likes this.
  5. This site has some very creepy games O_o http://www.gahe.com/ (I think this is EMC appropriate, please report or tell me if it's not)
  6. This thread is old? I care not! Soldier on with the randomness, people!

Today I have with me a video on randomness itself, because what is more (and at the same time less! :p) random than that? It answers the following questions:
    • How random is a coin toss?
    • What side should you choose in a coin toss?
    • What exactly does a mathematician do all day?
    Find the answers to these questions below!
    607 likes this.
  7. I LOVE Brady Haran ( the man behind numberphile)!

He and another youtuber (CGPGrey) do a great podcast called Hello Internet. I highly recommend.
  8. I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    Like this post if you can tell me who said this xD
  9. TechNinja_42 likes this.
  10. I came here to get away from Facebook.

WHY IS IT FOLLOWING ME!?!?
  11. That was a very interesting video, thank you for sharing!
    Haha, that was nice too :p
    TechNinja_42 and hashhog3000 like this.
  12. Favourite YouTubers? :3
  13. 'Cause it likes you.

14. I'll list five really good ones including a short description:
    Ethoslab. Great Minecraft YouTuber. He has some very interesting and entertaining series, and he's a really nice guy to listen to.
    Sethbling. Another great Minecrafter. He's also Mario fan. He's a bit weird and probably has ASD, but he makes some pretty cool stuff, and he's a great guy.
    PkGam. He does walkthroughs of Nintendo games. He's super funny, and really nice. He'll always respond to your comments. He has an amazing personality.
    The Video Game Theorists. Especially the main series is great. MatPat makes up a theory about something out of a gaming franchise. For example, did you know Peach is Rosalina's mother? Gaijin Goomba's series on there are pretty cool as well.
    Vsauce. He makes amazing science videos. Talks you through all kinds of different topics, it's really interesting.
    Lukas3226 likes this.
  15. Funny

Watching this video will improve your life by 300%

WARNING: May contain some foul language.
  16. Wow... you weren't lying. That was beautiful.
  17. I have no comment....