The Random/Not-so-random Post Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 607, Oct 19, 2014.

?

Which of these things do you know?

The cake is a lie. 120 vote(s) 80.5%
I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee. 88 vote(s) 59.1%
Darude - Sandstorm 88 vote(s) 59.1%
How has this video 301 views, if there are only 7 people on the earth? :o (Or something alike) 79 vote(s) 53.0%
#ShadyShannon 34 vote(s) 22.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. It is still sad to see him go, though. He was a nice guy :( (and he unfollowed everyone D: )
    BTW, has anyone seen EMCBot's res? I love it =P.
    oh, and I found this:

And I found out about Eye_Car, AikarTime and DragonTombs (such a troll xD)
    Patr1cV likes this.
  2. iOS9 was announced if that's interesting.
  3. That does indeed interest me. That means I'll be 3 behind :rolleyes: (me and born_ego are refusing to update since iOS 6.1.3 ;))
  4. I voted for EMCBot lol
    haastregt likes this.
  5. Nintendo's CEO died July 11th :(
    607 likes this.
  6. ShelLuser and Starpuncher like this.
  7. I didn't hear about that. :(
    Starpuncher likes this.
  8. So... If a Shell Lurker is called a Shulker, then what does one call a Lurking Shell (user)? :D
    607 likes this.
  9. Aw, I missed the one millionth post. Did anyone catch it?
  10. Ah, should have known. It was the Fendy, with his seemingly endless stream of bumps... ;)

haastregt and Palmsugar like this.
  11. Sorry, what? I got the millionth post with my bump? :confused:
    607 and Palmsugar like this.
  12. *Enthusiastically shakes the hand of a confused Fendy* Apparently so! Congratulations, you lucky poster! You've won a, uh, a... er... Bragging rights! Yes! You've won a fresh new set of bragging rights, me boy! Congrats!
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  13. I have spoken to my bump, and they are honoured to have these new-found bragging rights <3
    607 and Palmsugar like this.
  14. the millionth post, and it was a BUMP? a BUMP?!?!?!
    datz not wurd it dawgh... .-.
    Patr1cV likes this.
  15. If I knew, I would have made it a bit more glamorous, but we are where we are :rolleyes:
    607 likes this.
  16. You could use a edit button, but if it is an auction bump, I'll have to live with it :p
    Patr1cV and FDNY21 like this.
  17. Why would you say I don't have enough disk space?
    ShelLuser and FDNY21 like this.
  18. Wowowow.... I hope you dont use that as your main disc, because all these small updates of all kind of things and stuff are easily more than a byte, in other words: Can you even function there? Even loading a new chunk in minecraft is impossible there :p
    Patr1cV likes this.
  19. I do, that's why it says Windows. I was like "Why won't Audacity start?" and then I realised "Uh-oh..."
    ShelLuser likes this.