The Random/Not-so-random Post Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 607, Oct 19, 2014.

?

Which of these things do you know?

The cake is a lie. 120 vote(s) 80.5%
I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee. 88 vote(s) 59.1%
Darude - Sandstorm 88 vote(s) 59.1%
How has this video 301 views, if there are only 7 people on the earth? :o (Or something alike) 79 vote(s) 53.0%
#ShadyShannon 34 vote(s) 22.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. The audacity of some programs! :mad:

Seriously though; if you like Audacity you should give Wavosaurus a try sometimes too. Also a free (but closed source) audio editor with some very specific features: support for VST's & Asio.

VST's ('Virtual Studio Technology') are a standard in audio environments (most professional audio software ("DAW's") support them) and they can provide a lot of stuff. From simple audio effects to full blown synthesizers. Best part: there is a lot free stuff out there which is very high in quality.

A very well known name in the industry is TAL. Check the website and you'll see what I mean; tons of freebies which you can nab. Can't go into details but I know their software (the freebies) are being used by some professional studios also.

Asio is a sound driver which is also often used by more professional sound software. It's not a requirement where Wavosaurus is concerned, but it can be useful. If interested then Asio4All is a good starting place.
  2. Wonder who will hit 1,000 trophy points first.
  3. FDNY21 will probably get all minus the time ones first. He makes an incredible amount of posts per day, gets quite a few likes too, and has referred lots of people.
    Hashhog likes this.
  4. I still don't think that I'd reach 1,000 trophy points first :p
  5. The only place I could compete in is referrals, everywhere else I'm far behind :D
  6. Guys. Have you noticed? This is probably FDNY's way of saying he's going to be the one: he just overtook AlexChance on the highest posting members list.
    That's impressive.
  7. I don't necessarily think that I will be the first to get that trophy, and I wouldn't want to be pressured into thinking that I should be the first either, I don't want to make it a competition because it shouldn't be, it's just a counter...

But, I did overtake Alex on the list, so it's always possible, I'm just saying that it's no guarantee and I don't plan on posting in any erratic manner to farm posts :)
    Hashhog and 607 like this.
  8. I know, I was just kidding around, as I noticed you not posting anything about it, so I wanted to bring it under attention to see how you'd react ;)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  9. What is Amazon Underground and why was it created?
  10. Anyone know the fastes horse that is possible to breed on EMC? Or is there the fastes horse on EMC Somewere?
  11. Horses can be anywhere less than speed 140%. :) MoeMacZap, for example, has some 139s.
    607 and 8808 like this.
  12. Thanks
    607 likes this.
  13. Wow! Where are those from?
  14. What's the max jump of a horse and the max health? If I may ask.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  15. Without using commands a horse has 15 to 30 health, I think (so 7.5 to 15 hearts, to avoid confusion).
    I don't know the percentage of jumping, but a horse's max jump height without using commands is anywhere from 1.5 to 5.5 blocks high.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  16. Thank you
  17. I remember the days when i had killed 4 people in pvp with a fish :p

Plz go to my [ contest ] bets idea thread ( there was a typo its supposed to be best idea not bets idea )
  18. It sadly works a bit more complicated than that :p
    If you have a command horse (for example a dancer) the chances of high jumping gets higher, so that is why there are alot of these 5 - 6 block jumping horses. But like the speed (140%) I believe there are limits too given by 'EMC laws'. I think they are a bit higher than 30 health and 5.5 blocks though.

EDIT: I just found those pictures on my computer; they are made at some random holidays lol
    Patr1cV likes this.

19. I was Koopa Troopa.
    haastregt, Hashhog, Lukas3226 and 3 others like this.