The Random/Not-so-random Post Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 607, Oct 19, 2014.

?

Which of these things do you know?

The cake is a lie. 120 vote(s) 80.5%
I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee. 88 vote(s) 59.1%
Darude - Sandstorm 88 vote(s) 59.1%
How has this video 301 views, if there are only 7 people on the earth? :o (Or something alike) 79 vote(s) 53.0%
#ShadyShannon 34 vote(s) 22.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I once had a CPU who had something like 45' 32" 123 (yeh that was on a version with three decimals and I am not sure about the seconds and milliseconds)
    Patr1cV likes this.
  2. Did you know ArtsCow?
    It's a site where you can buy all sorts of customised products.
    Put your own design on mouse mats, T-shirts, jigsaw puzzles, playing cards, key chains, bikinis... the list goes on and on!
    I recommend you to check their site out, it's quite cool, and the products have amazing quality.
    There are also quite some discounts going on at the moment, and there's a code EARLYXMAS which you can input somewhere to get lots of free stuff.

3. You do get it's a mock article, right? ;)
  4. ITU just pulled an allnighter with the bea I'm hungry and starving I have 11 kids to feed and my husband left me for a billionaire junkie like donald trump my like is falling apart please sneffd gnelhpe hlep
  5. These guys have way to much fantasy xD
    Patr1cV likes this.
  6. What is the Krusty Krab pizza for?
    for you and...
    MEEE EE EE HEEE!!
    (I am so sorry)
  7. I wasn't too sure where to post this, but I wanted to post it somewhere.
    Random post thread, you get a use again ;)

So... I'm not sure if anyone actually knows this game, but I just uploaded the soundtrack to the Atari ST game Lotus III, and I absolutely love it :D
    I'm not sure if it fits the style of anyone here, but I like it a lot! :D
    The themes are so bad-ass, and so happy and upbeat at the same time, it's great :cool:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmwY3qI9yqI&list=PLWo3SxxyUs4OB8FTqQWygYqOd_MabQoO7
    haastregt likes this.
  8. Lel, 3 views
    Dufne likes this.
  9. Yes, why? It was only uploaded an hour ago :p
    Patr1cV likes this.
  10. Wau.. this blew my mind (badum tss)
    I kinda facepalmed realy hard when I found out what the value of F was though...

Also you kind of would have to understand some basics of mathematics :3
    Patr1cV likes this.
  11. Eh?
    haastregt likes this.
  12. That was amazing. Vi Hart's videos are always amazing, though! :D
    haastregt likes this.
  13. Who bumped this old thread? :p
  14. haastregt. Why? It's meant to always be bumped, even after months, for things totally unrelated. That's the whole point of the thread :p
    ShelLuser and haastregt like this.
  15. You know what is funny when you are welcomed with a alt? All the spoon fed information

Like I know this information but got to keep myself hidden xD
    ShelLuser, 607 and haastregt like this.
  16. the quick brown fox rabbit jumped over the lazy dog pig

just a random sentence, or is? :eek: