The Random/Not-so-random Post Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 607, Oct 19, 2014.

?

Which of these things do you know?

The cake is a lie. 120 vote(s) 80.5%
I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee. 88 vote(s) 59.1%
Darude - Sandstorm 88 vote(s) 59.1%
How has this video 301 views, if there are only 7 people on the earth? :o (Or something alike) 79 vote(s) 53.0%
#ShadyShannon 34 vote(s) 22.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Does anyone know if there's someone occasionally streaming EMC? With the exception of Aikar.
  2. Did anyone here play Super Mario 63?
  3. Huh, hadn't noticed this thread before. I will definitely be using this. :)
    So, anyone heard any sign of the mystical Hampster? The trails gone cold for me. :(
    607 likes this.
  4. I don't know what (or who) that is, tell me about it :o
    Also, it's kind of weird you missed it, because you talked about it on my profile :rolleyes:
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  5. I didn't know you actually created it. :p I thought it was just a theoretical idea, or maybe I zoned out or something. :confused:
    Anyway, the Hampster is a unique EMC item believed to be given out at the first firefloor by JackBiggin. If it was truly given out, it was a chicken egg named Hampster, though the winner of the Firefloor was not recorded and thus such an item as been unable to be tracked down so far. :)
    607 likes this.
  6. It was indeed given out, and is the only one that exists. :) No idea where it is now, though.
    607 and hashhog3000 like this.
  7. 607 likes this.
  8. It's kind of interesting when items like that are "lost", not being tracked any more...
    I often think about what happened with the various voter's blocks, because I'm positive not all of them are still with their original owners.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  9. No, not again! :mad: Sigh. I, once again, ruined my little brother's world by going into it using 1.7.4 :(
    We didn't make any backups since the start of him playing, so he has to start all over...
  10. wait, wait, wait... what OS?

If you're on Windows 7 then chances are high that you're still good: "previous versions" or (official Dutch name, apologies in advance): "Vorige versies".

Since you're Dutch too I'm going to (perhaps) bend a few rules but.... I am assuming Win7, if not then so be it, if so.. here's hoping...
    • Open your Minecraft data folder.
    • Right click on the 'Saves' sub-folder.
    • Select tab "vorige versies" (I assume 'recent versions' or such).
    • Select a date prior to the current one.
      • Click "Openen" ('open'?) after that.
    • You now have access to your backup copy.
  11. Random thread eh? oh my word, so much spam!

I used to be a forum poster like you, you know. Then I took a cake in the face. :)
    sierrarose101 and 607 like this.
  12. Heeyyyyyy its meeeee..

Does anyone know who I am?
    tedrocker and princebee like this.
  13. Nah, I don't have Windows make those things. Tomorrow or whenever I have time I'll try to install a script though, that'll automatically backup my saves folder every week or something like that. Shouldn't be a problem.
  14. I'm 100% sure I remember you. I'm don't know who you are off-hand though..
  15. heyyyyyy its youuuuu
    i know who you are
  16. Well, I'm certainly enthusiastic about a random thread. And I have a question, as well. What is a Dragon Stone..? I've gotten a fragment before, but, I'm not sure what to do with it... (I'm also too lazy to find a thread about this) :p
  17. When you get 9 fragments, you can craft them into one dragon stone :)
    http://empireminecraft.com/wiki/dragon-stone/
  18. Got to love to be an alt that is classed an active member :p
    And without any of those insane 1 or 2 year trophies!
    princebee likes this.
  19. Ah... Also.. Being a newbie.. How do you quote...? (I hate asking these questions.. >.<)
  20. Click the reply button next to the like button :) (I love answering these questions.. ^.^)

I hate those animated adverts though, they lag my iPad out >.>