The Random/Not-so-random Post Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 607, Oct 19, 2014.

?

Which of these things do you know?

The cake is a lie. 120 vote(s) 80.5%
I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee. 88 vote(s) 59.1%
Darude - Sandstorm 88 vote(s) 59.1%
How has this video 301 views, if there are only 7 people on the earth? :o (Or something alike) 79 vote(s) 53.0%
#ShadyShannon 34 vote(s) 22.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. What's that from?

Keep us updated! It's cool that you took on a project like that. :+1:
  2. There's a specific brand of ice cream that I eat that has fun facts on the underside of the plastic cover under the lid. This happened to be the one I got yesterday~
    607 likes this.
  3. Interesting! Kind of like the Pickwick questions. I couldn't find any English results on Google when searching for "Pickwick questions", though, could you try? It might not be a thing over there. Do you have Pickwick at all? (it's the leading tea brand in the Netherlands)
  4. The only relevant search to that on Google was on Amazon. I've never heard of it before (then again I don't drink tea), but according to Amazon, it must exist.
    607 likes this.
  5. In a conversation I had with Tom today I somehow managed to being up the topic of pennies dancing.
    A cent dance.
  6. That sounds like a pun that I don't get :c
  7. Just say it out loud :p
  8. OMG
    wafflecoffee likes this.
  9. Care to explain? :p
  10. I couldn't agree more. :)
  11. Excuse me? This is not that old misquoting forum game. :p
  12. Curses, you're right. Ignore my post, haha~
  13. Chocolate that has that cronch is the best
  14. Drink lots of water to stay hydrated on hot days.
  15. This is such a good ad.

MoreMoople likes this.
  16. I find it impressive how many votes u got for the poll up there :eek:o.(o)
    Impulsive_Egg likes this.
  17. Me too!
    Stnywitness likes this.

18. When I was on my walk this morning (just got back by the way), I walked behind the local store and I heard the garbage truck taking out the garbage. As it was backing up, I heard it was using the white noise speaker! :eek: The second surprise is that there was a tow truck nearby about to leave the local coffee shop, and even it had the white noise speaker as well!! :eek: :eek:

I'm legitimately surprised to see America already taking these steps for better safety so quickly! Not only that, but I love how practice the usage is!! :D
    607 likes this.
  19. I don't think I've ever heard it myself. :p
    Egeau likes this.