The funny picture thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Apr 29, 2012.

1. I don't know. I didn't see them.
  2. I could of sworn I posted it!
  3. Since there aren't other like buttons on that post.....

rhxa likes this.
  4. It's not his own picture, though, so I feel like there's no reason to like it more than once. ;)
    TomvanWijnen likes this.

5. imgur album
    Edit: Some are (unintentionally, but intentionally by the uploader) sexually suggestive. There are also quite some pictures in there I don't understand. xD
  6. from imgur
  7. I have a whole vault of funny memes and gifs and videos on my personal discord channel
  8. Found thise one, thought I'd bring up this thread again.

Anyone else for whom this is so very relateble? :p
  9. I didn't recognise this being Cards against Humanity, at first (and second). Did you come across this yourself, or did someone else share it?
  10. Somone shared it on a technical discord server's meme channel :p

I don't think it are cards agains Humanity in any way :p It's just that, if you study phisics/something on universety, and go on to write a PhD, or just work as a scientist, you simpely cannot talk about the stuff you do anymore. For example, you can be an expert on ortho-Diethynylbenzene dianion, but nobodey will ever care. It's a really interesting molecul, and has a lot of very interesting properties, but it's not the kind of thing you can casually talk about on a party.

Also, another one from the same place :p
  11. I am certain it is Cards against Humanity, but evidently you can also find the photograph funny if you don't know. :p
    Anyway, it's not at all relateable to me, so far, as I study philosophy, psychology, computer science and linguistics, and most people are interested in at least some of these.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  12. this made me feel wholesome
    Kephras, ArkonXT, Kabloofne and 4 others like this.

13. Someone say thread revival?
    Sprhyngtime, 607, Jay2a and 1 other person like this.
  14. What's the mouse-over text? :D I feel like it'll be a good one.
  15. "Listen, I'm not a fan of the Spanish Inquisition OR predatory multi-level marketing schemes..."
    607 likes this.

16. "As I grow older, I find that Calvin and Hobbes gets better, and Garfield gets worse." --The infinite wisdom of the internet