Share your...Desks!?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by synth_apparition, Dec 19, 2014.

1. That laptop is the same one i got but mine has intel celeron in it xD and 8 gb of ram
  2. Wow, it's at the end of your bed. Smart thinking, you don't even have to get out of bed to play.
  3. id take the ram but not the cpu
    DrMadFate likes this.
  4. Hey works great for me. It runs games really well xD for the most part had it for 2 or 3 years now only had to replace the hard drive...
  5. whats the clock speed on it?
  6. Top 10 body transformations 2016
    DrMadFate and NathanRP like this.
  7. 1.40 ghz.... don't judge it. lol
    TromboneSteve and NathanRP like this.
  8. mine was 1.9...
  9. You think that's bad? Look at this amazing old set up. Couch, mac trackpad, $50 bought used from my school :p
    ShelLuser likes this.
  10. "Believe it or not, this is what weak performance looks like."
    NathanRP and TromboneSteve like this.
  11. Mine is on that exact same table. Got it at Walmart.
  12. I took that a few minutes ago, I always had it on my couch, My mom said my old desk was ugly and then one day came home with some random desk :p

13. Woot my sucky PC in it's natural habitat (I'll edit in a picture of my old desk with my gaming PC when I find the picture)

Edit: Wasn't too hard to find

A lot of little lights on my desk jeez, the green ones on the wall was to help my internet, the very faint red light on the left is my PS3, the bright red light is my droid box and the blue lights don't need explaining. xD
    As you can tell I hardly ever neatened by desk up :p
    ShelLuser and ObscureGolem like this.
  14. You guys have all these super fancy setups and I just have a crappy laptop with a wireless mouse that I use whilst sitting on the couch.
    >.<
    ShelLuser, 607 and TromboneSteve like this.
  15. That's probably because the other people without cool set-ups refrain from posting ;)
    FluffeMarshmallo and JesusPower2 like this.
  16. My current set up is far from cool, sure it looks alright but cool, nah.
    JesusPower2 likes this.
  17. My PC is broken so im using a lappy we all know what lappys look like ^3^
  18. Have to say, I love looking at everyones setups good or bad
    TomvanWijnen and TromboneSteve like this.
  19. Update: I moved into a new apartment. Here's the new setup

Now I don't have to sleep right next to my two screens :p
  20. Is that tablet for a game you might play called osu!? And by tablet I mean the drawing pad thing lol