Share your...Desks!?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by synth_apparition, Dec 19, 2014.

1. i was expecting somthing diffrent from that...
  2. I always imagined Aikar to be like the Architect in The Matrix. He is secretly working on the preliminary matrix that is EMC

So many screens...
  3. He's the architect of the very fabrics (or data equivalent) of the server. Boom
    Olaf_C likes this.
  4. EMC=the martix

mr.anderson?
    i dont know :)
  5. Now we need MrNeoAnderson to join this convo...;)
  6. Ohh; I'll have to take a photo once my new desk arrives. ^^;
  7. Well now my impending plan to upgrade to an ultrawide seems rather quaint...
  8. This is my desk so far, i have added a few new things to it :)
  9. wheres the hole from skywars?
  10. Lets not talk about that
  11. needs more eggs...
    TromboneSteve and AnonReturns like this.
  12. Dang, forgot my desk used to be that unorganized
    This is my desk now,

Some zip ties and getting rid of some of your crap can go a long way :p I took the top panel of my case off so I could fit the second fan on my h105, it was fine with one fan but the second one makes a pretty big difference. The theme unintentionally turned to blue and black lol
  13. Monitor upgrade! Now I only have to waste my money on a fancier keyboard and mouse. Then it's on to making up more inadequacies in my setup.
  14. Got a new computer for Christmas. Looks sexy.

TomvanWijnen, Krysyy, Jakres and 2 others like this.
  15. I have that computer case :O
  16. cringed at that cable management. NSFW.
    TomvanWijnen, 607, Olaf_C and 5 others like this.
  17. well i was gonna clean it today since i finally have the month off from work. Needless to say, its still a mess and todays almost over. So imma make this a desk before and after type post :D
    Theres a mac hidden in there too.
    Eviltoade and UltiPig like this.

18. Ma desk :p I use the laptop as a desktop because the screen stopped working... luckily my uncle had given me the monitor and keyboard a few months ago for my birthday =D
    ttyler333 likes this.
  19. Same monitor!

I moved rooms and have a different desk, chair, and keyboard now though (looks a lot different)
    ESSELEM likes this.
  20. Me too!
    ESSELEM likes this.