Server Problems, Post Here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by chickeneer, Nov 3, 2014.

1. *appears to be working now...please disregard....thanks ;)
    UltiPig likes this.
  2. Well, EMC appeared to have died a bit.
    Obwangottemm and wafflecoffee like this.
  3. can confirm, sad
    Ulves and Cyberazaz101 like this.
  4. still ded
    UltiPig likes this.
  5. Getting a different error each time I try...

Edit: getting this one consistently now.
  6. The empire has been toppled
    FadedMartian likes this.
  7. It must be that HazardousCode :)
  8. The servers appear to be fully operational, if you have any connection issues try test.emc.gs (but I assume this address should not be used long-term).
    OriginalScuf likes this.
  9. Anyone having trouble with https://www.planetminecraft.com/server/empire-minecraft-2906938/vote/ ??
    The last few days (2-3) I've been having trouble voting because the submit vote button is completely out?

Tried the usual suspects: Close browser reopen, force early cookie dump and deletion of saved data to force newest/freshest load of page, complete computer shut down after re-deleting cookies/browser history and restarting....

I'm starting to think it's the site itself.... But wondering if anyone else is having troubles.
  10. It's working fine for me.
  11. Have you tried using another browser altogether? It works fine for me on Firefox 86.0.1 and 88.0a1.
    UltiPig and Alaenia like this.
  12. Seems like it a Chrome (/Chromium as Edge also does not work) issue rather than an EMC issue. I tried voting for a random server and the button also failed to work.
    607, Alaenia and wafflecoffee like this.
  13. Tried Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. Nothing.
  14. Update to this. I've also tried Firefox with the same issue. Might not be a chromium issue like I originally thought as Firefox does not use chromium.

I even tried Internet Explorer (ew) and it still didn't work.
  15. I was able to vote using the above Planet Minecraft link. I tried Chrome and Opera. I have had times when the vote button would not turn blue; usually a refresh of the page would sort it out.

Are you using any sort of ad / content blockers that may be interfering with some assets?
  16. Chrome yes but it's never affected it before. I did try turning them off and it didn't fix it. All the other browsers I tried did not have content blockers.
  17. Just tried with all ad blockers/content filters off - cookies deleted/browser history deleted on all three (Chrome, Edge, and Firefox).

*shrugs* doesn't like me I guess....
  18. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

13 minutes ago, Firefox 88.0a1 build 20210312
  19. I am unable to vote there too. It doesn't like me either.
    Alaenia likes this.
  20. It had worked, and just worked a few minutes ago, without issues for me. I'm on Chrome, on Windows 10.

TopG, on the other hand, didn't work yesterday, and today only worked after trying a few times... >.<
    Alaenia likes this.