Server Problems, Post Here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by chickeneer, Nov 3, 2014.

1. aikar forgot to pay server bill
    UltiPig and VoidDistortion like this.
  2. Please stop, people are legitimately thinking this.
    Connect using games.emc.gs instead of play.emc.gs. For SMPs 2 and 3 the server still thinks that those people are online... only 1-3 are down though.
  3. isa joke, lighten up
    UltiPig, Stnywitness and WitherDoggie like this.
  4. i think emc is down
    i can't connect
  5. try again all is working now thanks to Aikar's dedication! :D
  6. Maybe take a glance back :p
  7. I tried doing what you said and my toon is on smp2, cant get on...I put in what you said and it says can't connect to server.
    VoidDistortion likes this.
  8. its because the rest of the servers don't know that the server is down
    FadedMartian likes this.
  9. yeah only games.emc.gs works rn
    play.emc.gs doesn't work
  10. The issues mentioned have been mitigated.
  11. I can't connect using badlion client, alwasys says "Connection failed - Are the login servers down?"
  12. I think they are, I tried to log into a couple of the big mini game servers and got the same message. I don't think it's on EMC's end, must be Mojang or Microsoft.
  13. Yeah ive noticed many session server errors in the logs, but this is 90% of the time mojang related.

They are currently doing work to prepare for the Microsoft Account migration, so I assume it's related to that. When this specific error comes up, only thing you can really do is try again in a bit.
  14. Netherhouds are listed as a enraged mob so why do they attack players that are lower than difficulty 6?
  15. It is a known issue with netherhounds, has been since their creation. With the increased interest in the nether. I will try and prioritize fixing that.
  16. Yay! Netherhounds have been a constant source of frustration while I work in the Nether. Subduing them a bit would be greatly appreciated. Of course, they wouldn't be "The Hounds of Hell" if they didn't behave somewhat nefariously, heh heh!!! :cool:
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  17. Smp1 is currently down and people are stuck logged into it
    UltiPig likes this.
  18. Wasn't sure if I was supposed to reply but it's been fixed
  19. Whatever changes were made to how entity count is handled have really messed with animal spawning:

VoidDistortion likes this.
  20. Pretty messed up. Going to a jungle and finding all ponds full of squids 20+ And then an area of 20+ parrots when they only spwn like 1-3 normally

Not always though somwtimes theres barely any spwns and sometimes boom. Spawns are to the limit
    Kryarias likes this.