Server Problems, Post Here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by chickeneer, Nov 3, 2014.

1. So these fuzzy balls are stuck in the corner of my res. I have TPed around other players have come to see them. They be stuck. Not sure if this is a known issue or not =s

Edit to add I towered up to try and egg them and it says I don't have eggify perms so they are now not on my res, but they aren't flying away either...
  2. It is a known issue

This has happened to me too, except I could egg them.
    If you can't egg them, it means they went beyond your res, which I'm pretty sure they'll teleport back after a while.
  3. The reason you can't egg them is because they are within the blocks of the sidewalk's area. This can happen on reses in Town at a certain height all the time. I think it's 128 and up that you can build over the walks by 2 blocks.

Anyway, they wont tp back to the center, but the will follow a flower back into the res. Pillar up and wave a flower at them and come back into the res by a couple of blocks and you can egg them then.

I have to do this all time on ones that escape on my res.
  4. This is an interesting issue (the bee thing), but why don't they just wander back themselves? :p
    luckycordel likes this.
  5. The bees are tired of being confined to a limited amount of land. They are showing owners that they want to be free!
    607 likes this.
  6. Roads are not mob friendly though it likes horses though; guess it's bias. Believe me I have tried many times to make it so

*totally hasn't tried to spawn a momentus on a town road before*
  7. Momo! Momo! Momo!

:rofl: :lmao:
  8. Hi

I've had a problem with breaking pistons when I changed a farm around (SMP3). If I used a pick they would 'ghost' and then reappear if I tried to place a block in that space. I did find a solution by breaking it without any tools in my hand and so far that has worked (not sure if this is a known issue).
    607 and wafflecoffee like this.
  9. This only occurs when you're using a 1.16.x client, as the hardness of pistons were reduced.
    In 1.15.2 and below, pistons have no tool to break them the fastest.
    LostGecko and 607 like this.
  10. The piston issue might also be caused by a client like Sodium or other Fabric mods, maybe even optifine. I find I can break them as long as another block is below and I stand on top of them.
    LostGecko likes this.
  11. I am using 1.16.2 so that answers that - thanks
  12. I just got server changed then disconnected and can't reconnect with the following error message.
    Connection Lost
    Kicked whilst connecting to smp1: Sorry, you can only be connected to one EMC server at a time.

Then
    Could not connect to a default or fallback server, please try again later: io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException

6:17 EMC Time edit
    While I was connected to the machine that hosted smp1-3 while it went down, it couldn't tell the rest of the servers that I was no longer on it. The first error comes up when I try to connect to a non1-3 smp, and the second error comes when I attempt to connect to 1-3.
  13. SMPs 1 and 2 are down as of 18:13, but SMP3 is still up.
    SMP3 is down as well.
  14. Have happened before, usually comes up in a few minutes.
  15. still not functioning i heard that the server bill wasn't paid idk
    MelleTheHundred likes this.
  16. having the same issues over here. would the reason why the servers are down be them releasing the 1.16 update?
  17. Would be funny if that was the case, but I highly doubt that. ;)
  18. That was a joke made by Faded, with how many supporters there are, the bills are most likely being paid. Even if they weren't, they'd have the foresight to tell us before the server was shut off randomly. Additionally, the "staggered shutdown" of how 3 went down after 1 & 2 means it wasn't just a plain power button mishap / termination.
    UltiPig likes this.
  19. dont know if something is wrong but I can not connect. it say 74 people so it can't be down i don't know?