Residence Update Log! The latest changes in the Empire Town!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Maxarias, Apr 25, 2014.

1. LINK TO THE POST
    REPLY HERE :) -> http://empireminecraft.com/threads/the-tower.43635/

Finished my mage tower :). I have build a plattform to look at it at /v 627 SMP! The tower however is at 523 but there is no public move yet! I quite like the result :p

(Note its to big for one screenshot and the "panorama photoshop 5 min" version is a bit off XD)

2. Holy Crap. That looks amazing!
    Hasorko likes this.
  3. I will have my res finally cleared of dirt so I can begin my mega-mall. SMP3-6708
  4. I've started to build a brewery on my res. The first level is all the farms and storage and stuff, the second level will be selling potions. :) I think I'll move the storage to a basement...
    Perry_Stahlsis likes this.
  5. That does help! Thank you! :D
  6. I've never seen this thread, I think! :confused:
    crystaldragon13 and sambish20 like this.
  7. Well i'm doing a cemetery on my res not much but something :p
    Perry_Stahlsis likes this.
  8. Potions is the only thing im still always buying. just because not did have time to play with it. or short on XP points. rep[airing tools costs already much. (30xp points)
  9. My res is a mishmash of trees and flowers I've brought back from the wilds, and grasses. There is also a difficult to find door into a dirt mound abode (mostly below ground). Once found it's kind of tough to get into due to a bunch of flowing water. Oh yeah, and a barn... Ignore the free range chickens. They're only there as a distraction.

This is on SMP6.
  10. First step in rebuilding my villager trading empire :3
    I forgot how much I despise building sugar cane farms...

Attached Files:

BevK56 likes this.
  11. My res before and now @11229 :D living with 4 more friends now XD they are building their own housings in the air XD
    livemap.jpg live map 2.jpg

Also I started drawing pixel art at my second res. it will be a main character from one of my most favorite video game if someone can guess who the one is as my update, please be my friend and let's talk about the series XD just saying

live map 3.jpg
    Palmsugar and 607 like this.
  12. I announced a little while ago that I'm working on an in-game, teleport-based guide to smp4. I am almost done compiling the list of residences that offer shops, attractions, cool builds, and other fun stuff, but it's taking a while (yes, I've been literally visiting every single residence on the server, around 1500 plots, but I'm down to the last 60 or so!).

In the meantime - I have added some extras to the directory: a Display of Heads (best viewed in a 1.7.4 profile since the 1.8 update makes heads appear as default Steve or Alex) and Free Public Utilities (including anvils, enchantment table, brewing stand, and even sheep shearing).

Come see the progress and don't forget to message me if you have or know of a res on smp4 that you would like added to the directory!

/v 9308 or /v +directory
    Palmsugar and B4DMAN5IMON like this.
  13. Wow! That sounds awesome!
  14. I have taken down the rare items at 14002 as building will be beginning soon!
  15. I am adding a mall to my res and demolishing parts of my house and my museum! :D:);):p
  16. Me and my sisters are working on a mini mall, it should be open soon. It is located on SMP2, on 4103 :D

You currently cannot preview the shops inside, when it is open the lot and shop will be open. Feel free to get hyped 8D
  17. I built a public rollercoaster on my res. I am constantly updating and expanding it as I go. Would love your input. :)
    ShelLuser and kyukyu99 like this.
  18. I have started building a new Mega Mall on smp5 and it looks like it will be done my next month. I sell combat items and Heads along with building blocks and Decoration blocks but more categories will be sold soon.
  19. /v 6028
    Needs your help. I need donations of : Diamond blocks, And/Or gold blocks
    Please donate if possible
  20. /v 1145 my meggamall and funpark (only 3parcours levels, 3 labyrint and argety)
    /V 1144 my funpark (something Like 15 parcours levels, 4 labyrint and Some other funky things (special labyrint it loods Like a castle... But how to find the end...))
    /V 5408 (Utopia) couse it is a big res full with parcours (5 normol parcours 4 climbing parcours 4 labyrint parcours 2 climbing walls) and I have there Some labyrint.
    607 likes this.