Residence Update Log! The latest changes in the Empire Town!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Maxarias, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Teaser post

On a residence somewhere on SMP2....

Behold, the rainbow colored pit of doom :eek:

ooh, purrty rainbowwwwwssss <plok> :D

And the winner takes all? :confused:

Trust me, when we're done we'll have some hot prizes for you in store :D

Wait... hmm, or perhaps not: can't risk the ice to melt. Did I say ice? I meant cyan wool of course! :p

To be continued soon enough :cool:
    Patr1cV, SkeleTin007, 607 and 2 others like this.
  2. lol that was interesting..

Gonna gather a bunch of resources and make a bunch of tall buildings because I kinda feel like it. First will be making my shop up to height limit and then reconfiguring storage to use those added floors for storage space.

Second will probably serve a different function and look different

Gonna need lots of glass tho... and time... and boy my ancient computer may not be able to handle it all lol
  3. I can sell you glass in bulk if you need it. PM me
  4. AbstractToast9 and UltiPig like this.
  5. Hanging With Mario Myself :p
    ShelLuser, Vizsco and JesusPower2 like this.
  6. Ah, cool! We were planning to do this with a group of people, but I think since SkyDragonv8 left we just gave up on it. At least, I haven't seen anyone mention it since.
  7. I have a shop called the Shopala at /v 16970@shop on SMP8
    We sell wood logs, wood planks, a couple colors of stained clay, and best of all, potatos! Here are some screenies:

Interior:

Exterior:

During the day:

At night:
  8. oo Im in one of the pictures :)
    Ocelotawesome likes this.
  9. So I'm in 3 of the pictures. I'm confused on that last one though. What exactly was I talking about lol.
  10. That's exactly what I think when I look through the EMC shopkeeper chat logs :p
  11. I got a Farm&Shop ( Spartans Farm and Shop ) at /v +farm2 on smp8
    I have a lot of blocks and food for sale :D
  12. The prison I built a year or two ago at 19431 got turned into some offices, cos you know, why not eh?
    Ocelotawesome, Lil_Emo_Cat and Kytula like this.
  13. I had a cool idea but like all good ideas this one lacked motivation. Thus I moved on but it'll happen and the res will get the upgrade it deserves.

Spoiler alert: The idea was library related.
  14. ShelLuser and UltiPig like this.

15. Easily smelts two double chests of whatever I need. Just gotta stock the coal per every 8 double chests, but that's no problem with 18 DC of coal :p
    gladranger7, ShelLuser, 607 and 2 others like this.
  16. OMG. That creation blow My mind.
  17. I got myself some new furniture ;)

It was the funniest thing, I was looking up the design for a friend of mine when all of a sudden I figured that I could easily place it in my residence as well. One thing led to another and after the piano had been placed I started decorating a little bit, then a friend of mine came along and more decorations followed and eventually this was the main result.

The acoustic is plain out wonderful ;)

Of course I realize that listening to a piano virtuoso may take it's time. Therefore I also made sure to place a nice comfortable couch where you can sit and relax. And more... I even got the right SMP2 permits to serve drinks, how cool is that?!

We take the rules seriously: no ale for the EMC under aged (younger than 14 days) :D

We now end this post with these important messages :eek:

Then look no further! Introducing....

Shiyvah's banner shop, located on 3545 @ smp2.

You can reach this using /v 3545 or /v +banner, on smp2!

With 3 rooms jam packed with banners there's surely something you might like as well!

(in case you're wondering: the banners in the first picture are courtesy of Shiyvah's banner shop :cool:)
  18. I succesfully built a dank meme.

19. Just got this bad boy at 3535 finished up. Come take a peek if you want. The building had been complete for over a week but I added the landscaping today and the difference is night and day! Imgur album for more pics
  20. I've had a potion brewer on my residence ever since I started playing on the Empire. It's not my design, I got it from a friend and learned that he got it from Youtube. The original designer is Tango Tek:

Now, as you may know we've had a new ingredient in 1.9: Dragon breath. Apply dragon breath to a splash potion and it'll convert into a lingering potion. Although I don't really use splash potions, and also don't see much use for lingering, I figured I should still add this option. If not for regular usage than there's definitely a coolness factor to consider :cool:

And so...

The reason why I think this is worth sharing is because this machine was designed for Minecraft 1.7 yet here we are.. 2 versions further, several extra components have been added (rabbit feet & dragon breath) and this machine can still fully keep up.

In all fairness: the amount of components hasn't extended beyond 15 yet, which is the maximum charge of redstone (and therefor also the furthest it can reach). When that happens I suppose I'll need to come up with an expansion of my own, but that's a problem for a future version :)
    VoxelRay, 607, Kytula and 1 other person like this.