Random Screenshot Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hoi, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Aw, I was looking forward to watching that. At least the dialogue wouldn't be boring to me.
  2. God I hope not.
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  3. Definitely. :D
  4. Yup, its endgame
    ShelLuser and Skiddylicense04 like this.
  5. So today I used EMC's random teleport feature to just look around my favorite server of smp2 to see if I could find something fun to look at. Of course SMP2, and basically EMC as a whole, doesn't disappoint.

This is just me rambling guys but.. what do you do if you want a res. next to an outpost but... spawn resses are kinda rare and dont become available easy enough. Well...

I like to think that our own 'tempered_outpost' found out the perfect solution. Which is?

Build an 'outpost' yourself! :eek: :

Of course this is not really an EMC outpost, I know better. But it sure looks impressive like that!

really worth looking around in.
    607 and __Devil_ like this.
  6. Zombie "Pigslime"?

I killed a magma cube and the pigman standing right beside it ended up with its head.

7. Huh, that's interesting!

Also, we let this thread get the red text again! :eek: I think it's been years since that last happened, but I easily could be mistaken.
    Stnywitness likes this.
  8. According to some people 3 shells on one server is way too much ;)

So I decided to move some things around and well, guess who's back? That's right! Santa Claus, but it'll take a few months. So in the mean time have the Minecraft version of the Grinch :p

With special thanks to The_Mancub for helping me retrieve the old GripCEO skin :)
    607 likes this.