Random Screenshot Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hoi, Feb 19, 2013.

1. God I hope not.
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  2. Definitely. :D
  3. Yup, its endgame
    ShelLuser and Skiddylicense04 like this.
  4. So today I used EMC's random teleport feature to just look around my favorite server of smp2 to see if I could find something fun to look at. Of course SMP2, and basically EMC as a whole, doesn't disappoint.

This is just me rambling guys but.. what do you do if you want a res. next to an outpost but... spawn resses are kinda rare and dont become available easy enough. Well...

I like to think that our own 'tempered_outpost' found out the perfect solution. Which is?

Build an 'outpost' yourself! :eek: :

Of course this is not really an EMC outpost, I know better. But it sure looks impressive like that!

really worth looking around in.
    607 and __Devil_ like this.
  5. Zombie "Pigslime"?

I killed a magma cube and the pigman standing right beside it ended up with its head.

6. Huh, that's interesting!

Also, we let this thread get the red text again! :eek: I think it's been years since that last happened, but I easily could be mistaken.
    Stnywitness likes this.
  7. According to some people 3 shells on one server is way too much ;)

So I decided to move some things around and well, guess who's back? That's right! Santa Claus, but it'll take a few months. So in the mean time have the Minecraft version of the Grinch :p

With special thanks to The_Mancub for helping me retrieve the old GripCEO skin :)
    607 likes this.
  8. Is Microsoft secretly promoting Minecraft? Welcome to Minecraft conspiracy theories ;)

ok, ok, I am joking here but then again.... Since a few months (8 in total) I have an Android phone, upgraded from Windows Phone. Because I really enjoyed my Windows phone I kind of 'converted' my phone into something I like to call a "Windows Phone Clone". In other words: my keyboard is SwiftKey, pretty much the same as on a Windows phone, my default tool for mail is mobile Outlook and.. my start screen or launcher is powered by the Microsoft launcher. This gives me direct access to my todos, notes and news items. It allows me to hide applications (like system stuff which you cannot de-install) and I get to enjoy the Bing dynamic background on my phone as well.

So when I saw this today, well....

... I could not help but think about something like this:

Apparently Birch forests exist in real life ;)

I thought it was pretty awesome because honestly? I knew they had to be real but I never really saw one for real until now. And considering it was a Bing (powered) background I thought it was kinda cool :)

PS.. lol, just noticed it but what the heck. yes, I live in the wonderful city of Wageningen in the Netherlands for 12 or so years now and loving it :)
  9. I've done almost the opposite, I've got an iPhone but the only Apple app I use is Messages. I've got Google Calendar, Google Photos, Drive, Docs, Gmail, Chrome, Google Contacts, Gboard, etc etc.

10. Man, I missed this ;) Had a really nice mining session in the wild west of the waste :cool:

If anyone needs an easy place to mine (there's some good stuff there, even several caves) then /waste w on SMP2 and head north:

607 likes this.
  11. Many hard days of building are taking shape... A sneak peek for you all.

12. Thought I'd share a nice little house I built in the smp3 wild. I don't do much building so I thought why not show it off. The house is built over the top of a sand cave-in so I added a glass floor and used the hole as a natural basement.
  13. There's currently some drama going on at EMC and I do not enjoy it, but I think we will get through it.
    Anyway, while I don't like the drama itself, there are some likes to be liked caused by the likes of drama like this... :eek:
  14. Here, a two different alerts. :rolleyes:
    Jelle68, Joy_the_Miner and 607 like this.

15. Inception. >:3
    Sefl likes this.

16. Twitter for Android

17. I've stayed away from that thread, I don't want to get involved in all of that
  18. Heh, we've actually had that as a forum game once. :p I don't think it is appropriate to turn this thread into that, though! It's funny, but this is quite enough. ;)
    Jelle68 likes this.