Random Screenshot Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hoi, Feb 19, 2013.

1. I'm ready for ugly sweater season!

Though I think this sweater is too cute to be ugly <3
  2. I agree, I think it looks cute~ (Especially with the fact on the front of the shirt.)
    ShelLuser, 607 and xGGirlx like this.
  3. Trapped and killed my first Blizz Ard of the season!

4. I like the way the scetches start to turn out...
  5. Looks great Jelle! (Egeau) :D
    607 and Egeau like this.
  6. I'm sorry for bumping this thread, but this happened to me today and I felt like sharing it :)

7. How dare you! :eek: How dare you be sorry for that, I naturally mean. ;)
    It's been a while since I posted a screenshot myself, but I don't think I have access anymore to my old screenshots (or have any idea which I haven't posted yet :p), but I don't think I've ever posted any screenshots from the other PC game I've played (and in fact I still play that one) that includes the option to take screenshots... let me see if I have one that could be enjoyed out of context. :p

Oh, yes! Have this. :D

I created this using the game's track editor and some extra tools. :p

Actually, this track was recently played online (which I had not ever expected to happen :p) as part of a special event that goes through all tracks released in 2019 in order. I recorded a video of that, I'll upload it to YouTube in case you're curious. :p Besides the amazing graphics, this track also has top notch sound design. :cool:

I'll have to edit it in later, as I should render it first, so the file isn't so large.

8. That is the most cursed thing I have seen in my entire life
    Egeau likes this.
  9. Throwback to an old party on SMP1 - I can't remember what was happening, but interesting to see Krysyy's old name and rank, along with Aikar and Chickeneer as senior staff / moderator. File information places this on January 25, 2013 - maybe a year party for Krysyy (Joined January 16, 2012)?
    __Devil_, padde73, 607 and 6 others like this.

10. Apologies for the double post, but this one was pretty funny. I ended up selling this for 10,000 rupees - who knows what I could have gotten for it if I had held onto it! The economy was a lot different back then (March 18 2013).
    __Devil_, padde73, 607 and 3 others like this.

11. epic xD

QWQ
    MoreMoople likes this.
  12. Looks like that was back when you had to either be a supporter to connect or be really lucky :p (some context for this: server used to be 60slots each smp and every one was filled to the brim with players- supporters though can connect even if full).
    607, jacob5089 and Hashhog like this.
  13. And Erose!

There are actually 130 regular players on, so the limit must've been raised for the event!
  14. I do miss seeing Erose around - was always fun to follow their youtube series. Unfortunately, it looks like they recently stopped doing youtube in 2020 :(
  15. Ah, yeah. :)
    I was so happy when I managed to get 60k in an auction for a full set of 60k Member's Items... :)
    On the other hand, while such items (called 'promos' nowadays) might theoretically be worth more now, it appears that few people actually sell them... it seems as if people value the old promos more than rupees. So maybe if you would've hold onto it you would've never sold it at all... and as such you would be 10k the poorer. ;)
    jacob5089 likes this.
  16. Very true :) I also found a screenshot of me using an ore buster to mine quartz because of the fortune effect. I much prefer promos that are used to the ones that are kept forever
    607 likes this.
  17. This one is from February 2nd, 2013.

This one's from January 6th, 2014.

wafflecoffee, 607, Rhycicles and 4 others like this.
  18. Ah, the old store. Wasn't an amazing build or anything, but good memories of it.
    UltiPig and MerRhyAndBright like this.

19. Tfw when it skips over being an even thousand :(
    Also: only on vote bonus 107 despite being almost 950 days old b/c I'm really had at remembering to vote
    MoreMoople likes this.