PRA Reset Alert!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Maxarias, May 7, 2013.

1. If that's still in effect, there shouldn't be any.
    battmeghs likes this.
  2. *little kids yelling in a high pitched voice* Yayyyyy!! Periodic Reset time!!
    battmeghs likes this.
  3. So does that mean that some stuff within the area wont be reset?
    If so, I hope the SMP2 nether outpost stays
  4. Oh no... That means my entire iron farm is gonna go down...
  5. :confused:
  6. Not if it is in the air.
  7. Reset is resting?
  8. Ya I lost my OREBUSTER bcuz i had 3 hearts and then i fell in a hole right b4 i got to the cobble path (and i cpuldn't find it)
    battmeghs likes this.
  9. Its not a big deal
  10. I bring ore to town, then use the ore buster :).
    battmeghs and jkjkjk182 like this.
  11. This means that my Wood Throne in nether Will Be eaten :mad:
  12. This is just inside the Yellow Squares or the whole wild?
  13. *Gets his uber shovel ready and goes to wait by the soon to be respawned sand*

Muahahahah
    LadBlo and margaritte like this.
  14. The yellow square, the PRA :)
  15. Um, okay then :)
  16. This means I can go mining quartz!:cool:
  17. YOU MEAN, the PRA, is finally going to be used|?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

*faints*
  18. Oh thank the lava goddess! The PRA in smp 1 is horrible!
  19. No locked chests will be destroyed because you can't lock a chest within the PRA.
    Quartz will not be generated, we are restoring a snapshot of the PRA from when the land was first generated.
    While we will try to keep structures that appear maintained, we can't guarantee that they will not be removed.
    These resets are done in stages to reduce lag (I personally do an eighth of the PRA at a time) but is still very lag intensive. I know the last time I done them my client crashed nearly every time. We will give a warning in local chat.
    The nether PRA and outpost PRA's will likely be left as they are but we will reset any that are badly scavenged.
    Last time I done them I only reset down to level 40, if it is the same this time there will not be any diamond/gold/redstone ores restored.