PRA Reset Alert!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Maxarias, May 7, 2013.

1. CREEPERS!
  2. And that is a plan for disaster...
    battmeghs likes this.
  3. Means, fresh mines for mining! I don't have to go so far out into the wild to find untouched mines. Mining near the spawn! (Safer journey home) :)
  4. no! you wait! :p
  5. In honor of you.... I will cut down a tree tomorrow.

battmeghs likes this.
  6. I hope they do indeed give us an update on the wastelands.
  7. As long as those nasty griefers don't grief the renewed land, it'll stay pretty. Everyone hates griefed lands. Let's keep the land pretty! :D
    battmeghs likes this.
  8. I suspect the PRA reset is intended to work in conjuction with wastelands. That makes the most sense. If not, it makes less sense. :p
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  9. We should all start a movement to keep the PRA looking nice.
    We could riot and everything, and yell and throw dirt at anyone who tries to cut down trees.
    I like this idea already.
  10. YES! Destroy the griefers! Griefing is like a minecraft version of littering. Protect the PRA! :D
  11. EWCG will repair it :)
  12. Finally I can walk in peace without falling in the holes near the spawn
    Spenser6 likes this.
  13. Yes.....we shall throw dirt at them.....
    Lots, and lots of dirt.
    Or flowers and seeds.
    Either way.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  14. Yes! I can't wait for this to happen! Let's just hope it doesn't get griefed right away...
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.
  15. i know, right? I don't like players who dig straight down, and create this giant hole, and then I fall in accidentally and lose my diamond sword, every time! Peace for the wilderness! :)
    WHITEWOLFIX likes this.
  16. When you did, you lost all your stuff like your diamond sword and pick. I felt bad I couldn't find it for you, but at least I gave you my pick! Griefers are horrible, shall they be destroyed! :p
  17. They received a warning the day they joined it was going to be reset, which is for the most part far more than 48 hours...

And FYI we will reset again when wastelands is done (and even more as needed and hopefully eventually automated)
  18. Hence why I travel via nether.. Its only 5 km to the nearest quartz veins and if you port out of those areas, you are about 40-50 km from spawn.. xD
  19. Is there an ETA yet..? :3
  20. Sorry... I kinda lost your diamond pick. I fell into another hole. But diamond picks aren't hard to make! ;)