PRA Reset Alert!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Maxarias, May 7, 2013.

1. I like the idea but I have tunles going to my base and a portal going to my nether base

Will this be to the nether also or only wild?
  2. Looks like both since Davie said:
  3. OMG - A reset? I only live 30+k out - will it effect me? lol
    jacob5089 and Curundu like this.
  4. Your good, They only area getting reset is the area in the Yellow box on live map "PRA".
  5. Long time no hear - how's it going Dwight? - Since you and Panda left, jungle o/p seems to have gone into terminal decline :(
    By the way, I was only jesting, I have never built within 2k+ of the portals :)
  6. please do not destroy this area wait for the wastelands to come out. we need a safer wilderness area.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  7. I feel like we should have like a festival or something, in honor of what is happening.
    Then we can be hippies and sing about not listening to "The Establishment." And we can all bring way too much sugar cane, and eat sugar, and this would be us.
  8. Good Good, Finals week so less Emc for the past week or so. Hmm I see few members still out enjoying themselves which is good. I figured that but someone might asked the same question but they don't have too. Lol
    ZBSDKryten likes this.
  9. I'm laughing so hard - 9 is done, and it's being torn to pieces as we speak. Three Dc's of sand in ten minutes! Woo!
  10. Thank you for the update post.

What is the point in resetting just the yellow square?
  11. For the past many months, the PRA (yellow square) has looked very ugly, and due to the amount of holes, very dangerous. Although, it matters not, because as we speak players are currently gathering all the sand and minerals that were brought back, so it will soon be back to what it was.
    Wanderton and Jcplugs like this.
  12. It keeps the area many people pass through looking nice (and some basic resources accessible - since that's the area that most new players visit).

It also stops it being stupidly dangerous to get out to further in the wild. :)
    Wanderton likes this.
  13. Unfortunately, the PRA is a poor solution to a fairly big problem, and as mentioned, it's heading back to 'normal' as we speak. :D
    JackBiggin likes this.
  14. So, I realize that many people are intent on ripping up the PRA already, but why mine directly next to the protected area? We already have a cliff on smp9. I realize that it'll always take some strategic jumping to get past a lot of it but the massive cliffs around the safe area are impractical. I don't mean to whine I'm just pointing it out...for some reason or another lol
  15. Is this going to be like those "Anonymous" "Occupation Wallstreet" guys who went a camped in public parks to do drugs and other inappropriate things to each other and call it a "protest."? Haha.
    BilboBaggins23 likes this.
  16. hard to tell is 9 was reset or not ..../queue troll face
  17. HDJANCJANZJCNAKZHJAJZJCBSJANCJSN HSNSYCNSJCBAH!
    Y U DIG SAND?!?!?!
  18. Well that kinda stinks. I built and maintain a public road by one of the spawns on smp1 and it goes over 1200 blocks out. Now I have to replace 150 blocks worth. Worse than 5 noob griefers on a long weekend :p Besides, why all this? Why not work on the wastelands or the long forgotten Dragon Tomb update? That would probably be better.
  19. They are being worked on, and they are coming.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  20. What does dis mean?