PRA Reset Alert!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Maxarias, May 7, 2013.

1. poor allengro is gonna loose 6 of the 21 spawn pads of iron farm
    Jcplugs likes this.
  2. i like this idea. :3
    Parkerjv9 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  3. Why the hell would anyone create such a time consuming structure in the PRA?...
  4. Dose this effect utopia also?
  5. My guess is yeah
  6. I can't wait to see what the land looks like when it doesn't look like someone just nuked the place!
    battmeghs and Sweetie_Pea like this.
  7. For a while its been a distant dream that the area would be reset :p
    jkjkjk182 and battmeghs like this.
  8. Does this also include nether?
  9. That dosent make sense to me really. The area is pretty much un touched and there are things in the reset that are very important to many of the utopian players that are on there alot. Meh.
  10. Two questions about reset of PRA's:
    1. Do the PRA's reset back to the same seed/topography as before people ruined them?
    2. If you are in a small underground hole you made in a PRA, will you suffocate and die after the reset or be TP'ed to Wild Spawn?
    Thanks, and good news on the reset.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  11. it does happen to kill you, lol, it happened to me the last time they reset so long ago. haha

there is a desert to the west of the spawn that looks REALLY bad...
    jacob5089 likes this.
  12. Firstly, I did say "guess". Secondly, I see no reason why they wouldn't.
    battmeghs likes this.
  13. Let's hope
  14. I know chinn I was just saying lol :)
    I didn't mean to try and say "Chins resetting everything burn him!"
    :p
    battmeghs and RainbowChin like this.
  15. Well, uh....:oops:
    battmeghs likes this.
  16. Legalistically, yes.

For a rule that hasn't been enforced for years, you have to admit this is a bit abrupt.
    PandasEatRamen and Pab10S like this.
  17. I will go check, don't think I have anything though. Will be good to see these area's cleaned up :)
    battmeghs likes this.
  18. The resets we do currently are 100% manual... (using worldedit commands).

We typically select ground down, so stuff in the air survives, and we do it on the heavily destroyed sections.

So some stuff technically can survive inside reset areas.
    Pab10S likes this.

19. I built in this area just after the last reset going back about a year ago, I found out later that it would be reset but that's ok. The area needs to be cleaned up I sort of left the base a long time ago but I know other ppl still use it. I will check nothing is there though.

One question ppl with locked chests in the area will they get there rupees back?
  20. The base is under the ocean, within the yellow area