PRA Reset Alert!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Maxarias, May 7, 2013.

1. :(
  2. :cool:
  3. Does the PRA reset for some of servers been skipped or its still worked on? Im not sure about smp1 and smp2 as they are not my home servers (just been having a look on live map) but smp3 definitely has not get any PRA reset. Why so?
    This is how it looks there:
  4. Smp 1, 2 & 3 were ICC's responsibility. Apparently he can only be trusted to do something if TnT is involved. I will take a look and if needed I will fix it.

On a side note I said earlier that there would be no quartz in the nether PRA because we use a snapshot from before 1.5. I found out that when we upgraded our hardware it was decided that we would not migrate the snapshots over. This means that the reset PRA in the nether is newly generated and contains quartz.
  5. Haha, woke up today with a nasty headache and it slipped my mind. Working on these now. :p
  6. Thank you so much Bigdavie! And smp3 now has got bedrock bridge as well, it was very needed, thanks! :)
    Xenonrai likes this.
  7. Thas already 2 late... Go see for ur self

8. Because it's there, and it will be dug up, regardless. I left the area I was working in safe and passable. It's been torn down further now and no doubt is more dangerous.

Ultimately, there are better solutions to the PRA than a periodic reset. Either it gets reset with dirt, and hopefully will last longer, or the post I made about making the surface unbreakable and entry to sub-surface only via strategic mineshafts.
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  9. I think since "The server trolls you" the mods should make the PRA bedrock with a layer of whatever is on top :)

Lazy Nooblet: AWW YISS, SAND. *digs only to find bedrock* WTF?
    Alyattayla, mba2012, IamSaj and 6 others like this.
  10. Why didnt that raised surface just east of spawn on smp8 dissapear after the PRA reset?
    Everything else is gone, but that "building" remains...
  11. Is it just the live map, or did the Nether not get reset on any SMP's?
  12. The nether PRA was definitely reset on servers 3,7,8 & 9 between the height of 45 and 120.
  13. 1. Buying a new PC won't change your IP.
    2. It doesn't work that way.
    3. Go to your inbox. In that box that says TO, type her name then start your appeal.
    IamSaj, AlexChance and ZBSDKryten like this.