[Forum Game] New Nations

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by SoulPunisher, Aug 6, 2018.

1. The UFOS goverment would like to ask if they could bring a small team of researchers to study the blast and it effects on wildlife and such so that way we know how to react if something like this happens to us the team would of course be unarmed but a full military strike team would be on standby the entire time they are over their just in case you(not saying you will this is just in case)or a spie from another nation tries to kill them to make you look bad the strike team will be mobilized immediatly this is all runnning on you allowing us to send our small 5 person research team along
  2. Alright, we will let 5 researchers study the area, BUT. You must not bring any militarized force at all, you may ONLY bring the team of researchers, that's it. Also, information must not be given to The Empire, if it does, that would ruin our relationship by multitudes.

Also, we are not responsible for any death or radiation sickness, you must be wary of your surroundings and not lurk too long in the destruction field. Also, the factory itself and the factory yard is strictly off limits, NO one is even allowed to be near the gate.
  3. That's just spiteful.
    UFOS, what is your decision? You can abide by whatever rules TUN sets, of course.
  4. ok no military forces shall enter your country and we promise to not give info to the empire and we understand the risks our researchers will arrive in 3 posts
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  5. Good, we will not interfere with your team of researchers and they are welcome into the country. We will offer to treat any radiation sicknesses also, but it is your responsibility to stay away from the dangers.
  6. we only agree to their rules because 1st off they are much closer to us than you and the Goverment is scared of them kinda and second we would rather not give you any info and safe thousands of lives if the time comes than say no to their rules and have the GAD mad at us
  7. Relax, Mexico's in between you two.
    And the Empire intends to save lives with this info.
  8. we understand
  9. BTW, if there's a war is the GAD just an addition to your military? Like can you send any GAD member to attack another person?
  10. yes but would mexico really be able to interfere if they sent their troops by ships?hmmm

and the UFOS knows that if they send ships at us we have no hope to defend ourselves as our research into a supercarrier like ship is nowhere near finished
  11. honestly i have no clue
  12. The GAD is an exceptionally slow-to action organization, and befits its nature.
    The Empire is not ruler of GAD.
    The GAD fights with any member. They are all allies, but only when the enemy attacks first.
    It's not an extension. They do whatever they want, but they have a duty to assist whatever nation is under attack.
    belac555 likes this.
  13. ok cool thanks
  14. Javor is buying the land from every single person who owns land in Trumbull County, Ohio. There are many theories as to why this is happening, but the government has not yet released why. With the land bought, we start to destroy all buildings, roads, etc. and flattening land. After that, we have plans of making a giant grid throughout the entire county consisting of 500ftx500ft blocks and 28ft-wide roads surrounding it (so 100 blocks is 1 sq mi [if my math is correct]). The entire county is basically going to be a giant NYC with a bunch of blocks, except it'll all be flat and no waterways or anything.
    edit, 20 min after: I just realized I didn't set a time for when flattening is gonna be finished, so.. it'll be done on post... 667
  15. The new President of the newly elected Liberal Party has been inaugurated into office. Thousands watch as he is sworn into office on Parliament Hill.

Congratulations!

A project to completely cover the Timmins Nuclear powerplant with a thick concrete sarcophagus has been started. The project will be finished in 15 posts, and will hopefully contain all radiation. Trees and wildlife all around the powerplant are dead, and the leaves and bushes in the nearby forests have completely turned red and contain large amounts of radiation. TUN construction teams also flatten the affected parts of the forest and lay them in trenches.

TUN researchers have begun studying nearby wildlife in Timmins to see the impact on them since the explosion. By the way, TUN military has sketched a full exclusion zone. No one is allowed in the area, only authorized personnel and researchers.

Some citizens that have refused to leave have now died from radiation sickness, and their bodies are buried by hazmat teams.
  16. the UFOS goverment is now recalling their team of researchers back home as they don't know what to think of this new group of goverment they also don't really trust them plus they would rather not anger them by getting in the way of the cleanup so our reaserchers shall be back home in 3 posts
  17. Why is everyone treating the new TUN government like some villain coming into power? Lol, they are replacing the previous government which kinda caused the Timmins disaster...
  18. Yeah, but they're allies with the Empire, which in turn views the new government as threats.
    IMPERIAL PRESIDENT HU PUBLIC STATEMENT
    [PRESIDENT HU] Hello! I am alive and well. Many of you have been waiting for news about me. I survived. They only got me in the arms and legs, which is nowhere important. During my seven-year term, I have served this nation to the best of my ability. I have tried to lead my nation through recession, plague and war. I have tried my best to lead. I however feel that my service has been both painfully inadequate for this country and that I have been painted as both a saint and a devil, when I am neither. I am simply a man trying to make his way in life. I was not the leader this nation needed or deserved. Simply a leader who did not crash and burn the Empire. I would thus like to announce my resignation, effective immediately. I wish you luck.
    [PRESIDENT HU PROCEEDS TO MOTION WITH HIS ARMS, APPARENTLY SOME KIND OF SALUTE. THIS SALUTE HAS BEEN ADOPTED AS THE OFFICIAL IMPERIAL SALUTE.]
    This is a bombshell.
    No one saw this coming, especially after the fact that his approval rating was at a high of 57%.
    This has a massive impact. After the Korean president, and then a Chinese president, the Russians and the Chinese are gearing up for a massive political struggle.
    The Chinese candidate is a state-regulated capitalism advocate, while the Russian candidate is a Communist.
    This is shaping up to be a very heated election, mainly because some people don't want to vote for the Russian candidate. Why does that make a heated election? Because the current government was closing in on a massive voting fraud scheme designed to win the election, by the Russians.
    Without the President, the efforts are in complete disarray. The government has been essentially rendered headless, although a separately-elected Minister of Domestic affairs has stepped in in a majority congressional decision. She's... not used to being president, and has never even dreamed of becoming president.
    The Empire has had "Temporary Capitals", moving every year between countries. It's about time the Empire had a permanent capital.
    The Empire is too large to effectively decide. The Empire will decide via lottery of which region.
    And.... it's... the Himalayas.
    Seriously? You could have chosen any region, and you choose the Himalayan mountain range?
    Might be a nice place to build a presidential mansion... and a real badass place to build a mountain fortress, but a bit impractical for visitation, isn't it? Heavily fortified mountain fortress mansion sounds nice. Easy water, just melt ice! Hard to scale, nuking it to the ground means sacrificing a beautiful mountain range for future generations, which still wouldn't kill whoever's in there.
    Oh to hell with it. Let's negotiate a defense pact with Nepal and Bangladesh, shall we?
  19. The Empire has decided that in the event of Nuclear war, the commander-in chief will be immediately fired and replaced.
  20. I know I don't participate in this game, but I'd just like to say that, my goodness you are the most American person to ever exist... >.<