Empire Minecraft 1.9.4 Update

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, May 30, 2016.

1. this update is awesome!

u can kill several enemies at once, fighting with a shield is cool but be careful 4 enraged mobs: the skeleton is harder to kill than b4 but still very cool!
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  2. Not sure if this is meant to happen but I tried holding spacebar whilst in a boat going up a waterfall and the boat went downwards under the water as I held down space...
    jossytheninja and ShelLuser like this.
  3. You can place ender crystals at the /town spawns, but not destroy them

Some little decoration for Smp8 /town.
  4. I'm at school today from 9 am to 8 pm, plus 3 hours of travelling time
    so yeah, no 1.9 for me today :(
  5. shame there isnt more obby in spawn to make it all pretty lol
  6. Teleport problem - has any one else reported this? When I try to teleport anywhere from my shop spawn point, I just get teleported straight back to where i started. Its at 10498 on smp5. The problem is intermittent.
    Patr1cV likes this.
  7. Question: does the elyta in end ships replenish? And where to go te get to the end?
  8. The end is gotten to by utilizing eyes of ender. And no the elytra doesnt replenish in end ships I believe.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  9. that is a 1.9 feature. Is for it to make more sense. If you have water inside your boat you should sink
  10. Apart from what Tuqueque said above me it looks like you discovered the submarine ;)
  11. My laptop broke and my desktop can't run MC because it sux... I wont be back for a while... I'll try to be active on the forums....
  12. Wow, this is really cool! At first I didn't really care about EMC's 1.9 update, but after seeing the changes, I got to say: quite some exciting stuff! :D
  13. //calc doesn't work anymore
  14. Spoils of my first trip to End:

Found a massive End City and a Ship! Died so horribly from those end mobs.

Ended up only using my Voters items, some cobblestone for bridges and some ender pearls. Not too bad.
    607, ChickenDice and haastregt like this.
  15. Just so I'm clear, to get to the new The End stuff... do we go to the End from the Frontier or the Wastelands?
    ShelLuser likes this.
  16. Both it seems. I went to the frontier end and there was a portal there.
    607 likes this.
  17. Whoa! Amazing
    ShelLuser likes this.
  18. Oh I wish I wasn't saving up my tokens for the Empires update. I'm really happy about the shop update though hopefully this means I no longer have to use [slot 1] on the sign and a silly chest, dirt, and hopper system to sell horses properly.
    Oh and Squid heads! I love this update already.
    MrsWishes, 607 and ShelLuser like this.
  19. Both lead to an End world, however: the portals in the wastelands lead to the Wastelands End. Meaning that you can also mine to your hearts desire here, tear down those cities and mine all the Endstone you need.

The portals in the Frontier however lead to the Frontier End. This is still the beloved non-resetting End world as we knew and loved. So this isn't meant for mining activities, but mostly building (XP farms and such).

Heck, I was planning to work on the wiki tomorrow, but I'll see if I can get this information in today (no promises, I also want to test certain things and double check that I picked up the info in the right way).

Edit: Maybe I should check the wiki myself before making comments like the one above, too many assumptions on my part :D
    MrsWishes and 607 like this.
  20. okay so I've confirmed that the "End" that you get to through the frontier is NOT the same End you get to from the Wastelands, that's for sure

so how do you get into the void thing?
    MissFable likes this.