Empire Minecraft 1.9.4 Update

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, May 30, 2016.

1. Question/observation about the refilling of loot chests, the chests should have 'breakage protection' on them, or will the entire chest with contents respawn if someone breaks it after looting?
  2. i tped out to one and then brancehs
  3. the chests that spawn as part of world generation with loot in them, are not breakable any more in the Wastelands.

It is also advised to not store your own items in these chests, as the refill process will very likely overwrite the item.
    We will get a warning message in about that in soon to warn people when they are opening a refillable chest.

Also, since this is a source of mass information - While Skeleton Horses can spawn in Vanilla conditions, they still are not tameable nor eggable (The no tame thing is a vanilla detail that many people do not seem to get)

However, it is very likely Skeleton/Zombie horses will make their way into EMC in some way in the future.
    MrsWishes, Slvr, ShelLuser and 3 others like this.
  4. The update message is still at the top :p
    AyanamiKun and tuqueque like this.
  5. Are going to include "unicorns" also? :p
    I just found this out.
  6. Awesome
    Codygraw likes this.
  7. Died with Elytra and a lot of nice loot. Pab10s was there to comfort me.
  8. /comfort

That compass target thing actually was a bug. It was calculating outposts in the end too, and that last reboot should've fixed it to ensure always center in end.

(someone got put in a death loop :3)
    Patr1cV, SirTah, TomvanWijnen and 6 others like this.
  9. Yeah. It was a bit of an insult to injury. :p

If you want what I experienced in relatable news, just imagine finding your first diamond ever then falling into the void on the way to your base. When you respawn you fall into the void over and over due to Aikar's coding meant to make you suffer.
  10. Wow! What a great update! Thanks for all the hard work Aikar. :)
    PetuniaFigtree and ShelLuser like this.
  11. I had the update image be of me and chicken as he played a huge part in getting this update ready, including lots of work during my time away. He did a lot of the changes too.

Really appreciate the help chicken gave, he helped get it out the door today!
  12. Not to mention the pending updates that we have sitting ready to be tested/debugged.
    In other words. We already have some next updates in the works already!
  13. Yeah, I found loot chests in the End and in a Stronghold, but my inventory was full so I couldn't take what was inside. Within minutes the contents were automatically deleted.
  14. Any chance you can make the eggifying eggs stack in the off hand when there are eggs there?
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  15. Im at school, and all I can think about is 1.9.4 on empire, when I get home im gonna rush to my desktop and get a Elytra and brag and fly all over town;)
    Sparticals and ShelLuser like this.
  16. OMG FINALLY! I LOVE EMC TO THE CORE NOW YAY :DDD (well I did anyway) :3
    Sparticals likes this.
  17. I'm going to come online now, after so long waitng for this!
    Thanks to all of the development team!
    Sparticals likes this.
  18. Try checking out WeezerNL on SMP7, he can set you up with some new decent tools. And at a very reasonable price also!
    Uber_Corq and Sparticals like this.
  19. Yeah ur amazing
  20. Thanks Aikar and team! :D