Empire Minecraft 1.9.4 Update

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, May 30, 2016.

1. In the frontier, there are up to 6. Only 3 will be homed in with eyes of ender though.
    The frontier world is VERY OLD. Simply put, the old seed it uses broke the homing aspect. So we manually added 3 that we know work :)
    ShelLuser and Krysyy like this.
  2. Ah that explains it, thank you!
  3. To add on to what chicken said, you won't be able to update it for EMC because ours do not follow 'vanilla' placement.

We had to manually 'repair' the problem, and the SS just picked random locations ( I believe each are at a different outpost), so to find a different one, you need to try other outpost.
  4. My gold farm located in the SMP7 Wilderness got VERY slow after the 1.9 update.

Was the nerf intentional for mob spawning?
  5. We placed them similar to the original stronghold seeding.
    A certain distance away from 0,0 at 120 degree angles from each other
    ShelLuser likes this.
  6. Now with 30x more annoying Marlix!
  7. Great Update. Thanks for the hard work. Not sure if anyone asked this yet and to lazy to read all 22 pages of posts. Why are the Auto-Replenshable Treasure chests only available in the wastelands and not for new, or even old chinks in the Frontier? There is still undescoverable country in the Frontier and Auto Repleneshable Treasure would be very cool.
  8. I think I can answer that: because the Frontier were never meant to be used for resource gathering. Although it's not explicitly forbidden (especially not within the area of your own established outpost) it's still preferred that you gather resources in the wastelands, also because those get reset occasionally.
  9. I think it's because in the Frontier you can build permanent structures. If you wouldn't be able to break the chests, it could be very inconvenient while building stuff around them.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  10. loving the new update! :D
  11. I think I submitted a ticket about a couple of things but got no reply. Now I cant find Support page.
    #1 This new minecraft upgrade made you automatically jump up a block when moving across the land but it is a MAJOR PAIN when it comes to digging, this needs an on and off switch.
    #2 I have a mule that had saddle bages for carring extra stuff but after the Minecraft upgrade I could not put anything into my mule's saddle bags so I took them off and now I can not put them back on. What is wrong with this?
  12. #1 You must be using a 1.10 client, there is an option in controls to turn it off...
    #2 Unfortunately I'm not sure whats wrong here, likely is a bug...

Hope that somewhat helps :)
    ForeverMaster0 likes this.
  13. The auto jump is mojangs 1.10 thing...

And I have not had any issues with my mules...

In the pm make sure to include all devices and may take 48 to 72 hours to respond. depending on how busy they might be.
  14. Yeah. the auto-jump is a 1.10 thing. Should be able to be disabled.
    No idea on the mule thing. I have not experienced that problem.