Empire Minecraft 1.9.4 Update

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, May 30, 2016.

1. I believe it is client side. Shoot a flame arrow at your end crystal.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  2. so evil this is wat it is might be long idk yet.

ComicCon
    Comiccon is where the players of EMC change there skin to represent there favorite Super Hero.If u agree I will make it
    at my utopia res and there will be a drop party at the end by me [I can fly on Utopia] So it will be like todd's res.Uand ur friends can help if they want I mean u don't gotta help if u don't wanna. so that is it. thank you for your time Sir:cool:;):D
  3. What? Was this intended to be posted here?
    ShelLuser and jkjkjk182 like this.
  4. In my exploring of the SMP6 Wastelands this week...

End Cities: 13
    End Cities with Ships: 14

Elytra: 14
    Dragon Heads: 14
    Saddles: 8
    Ender Chests: 26
    Horse Armor - Diamond: 5, Gold: 5, Iron: 2
    Gold Ingots: 4.5 stacks
    Diamonds: 51
    Emeralds: 22

Ton of "god" armor, some with silk touch.
    Great tools, most Eff IV with various enchants.
    SirTah, Nickblockmaster and Gawadrolt like this.
  5. Been a little bit since we posted with a development update. We have been fixing many a bugs still (not all listed here - just a brief list of what you might notice in-game).
    • If you do #pending (or similar) on the last line, it will auto-generate the item name.
    • If you create a shop by clicking on the sign, if the item is simple and the 4th line matches the item, it will not require an extra buy confirmation (clicking twice).
    • We now information related to repair cost in /iteminfo and confirmations.
    • Fishing rods now check residence permissions when hooking entities.
    • Animals are never allowed to be eggified if pushed to a neighboring residence.
    • Can glide through more banned player residences.
    And Aikar has done some magic work on the internal server code, fixing more bugs/issues. These have been spread out across random days when we pushed the updates out.
    We of course have some more things in the works. ;)
    tuqueque, Acemox2k, SirTah and 8 others like this.
  6. oh man, this one has been bugging me forever lol i never made farms because of it!
    ShelLuser and Kytula like this.
  7. Have you guys looked at the 1.10 code to see if it fixes any bugs that plague us in 1.9? Or have you guys decided to not even worry about 1.10 until you fix current code and release other updates (*cough* Anti-Grief *cough*) ? I know its been talked about already a bit, but its been a while so I was just wondering what the plans are as of now?

Personally I say just leave us at 1.9 until after Anti-Grief is released, 1.10 is not that important (although there are a few new blocks I would like to play with).

No matter what the plan is, great work guys! The EMC development team is the best, and I am grateful for all of you.
    Kytula and ShelLuser like this.
  8. The animals thing has been like that since I joined with my first account. Always seemed a bit odd but now its fixed.
  9. I read on another thread that strongholds had been manually added on each wild frontier, but now I can't find that thread - can someone point me to it or reconfirm this? Any hint on the radius out from main spawn these are generally located? We have been diligently searching and have yet to find any new ones.
  10. It was in this thread actually, somewhere in the beginning of the first post :p

11. Use an eye of ender thing... that is their only purpose in MC
    607 likes this.
  12. ender chests
    ShelLuser, Pab10S and 607 like this.
  13. End Crystals :p
    ShelLuser and Pab10S like this.
  14. well the waste reset in august (idk the time) maybe aikar would update EMC to 1.10

its a chance tho :p
  15. The ender eye thing always guides us back to the one original stronghold, that was why I asked - seems like there should be more than one out in the smp5 frontier
  16. There should be 3 original portals in a even 3rd pie shape around 0,0 .....
  17. And the 3 that were manually added in are in a ring farther out? It is just strange that we haven't located a single one, seems like the ender pearl throwing method should direct us to at least one of these other ones.
    Here is how the placement should look (ForeverMaster0 put this up on another thread)

As my outpost is approximately between the 3rd and 4th ring, the ender pearls should not be leading us back to 0,0
  18. The frontier world will not look like that.
    Note, that the eye of ender will always go towards the nearest portal.
    ShelLuser and Sachrock like this.
  19. Thanks - do you have any idea how many there are at each level? I would really like to be able to update that image - it just seems strange that as far out as we are there are no closer strongholds than the one at spawn