Empire Minecraft 1.9.4 Update

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, May 30, 2016.

1. This is caused by your computer switching the sound to a different device and then switching back while the sound is on the other device still. Just exit minecraft and reload it and the sound will fix....
  2. I don't know. I've restarted Minecraft three times already. Does it in single player too. So must be my computer.
  3. Tried it several times doesn't seem to do fix the sound.
  4. You did reboot your pc, right?
  5. nice texture pack matthewDA!
  6. No, i had not. I have now and the sound has returned. Thanks.
  7. is anyone else unable to get online? I was in a precarious place in the end and the server started acting funny. it started lagging then i got a message "timed out." Now I try to log on and it just keeps pinging the server and wont connect.

boooo, I hope i dont die in the end right now.
  8. I saw this on the Minecraft subreddit. Please start doing it, everybody.
    WardleDeBoss, ThaKloned, 607 and 2 others like this.

9. Done
    Some belong to seggrocks =P
  10. What! Nobody mentioned that you could now edit previously made shop signs!
    Just use the /createshopmode command and boom! You can edit your shop signs!
    This in and of itself is my favorite part of this update! (If this was part of the 1.9 update, which I am pretty sure it was)
    Picklez27 and Eviltoade like this.
  11. Keep in mind that you're only editing the item you're selling, you cannot change the prices on the sign. For that you'd still need to remove & re-apply the shop sign again.
    Eviltoade likes this.
  12. Spoil the fun :( Honestly, didn't know that, so thanks for pointing that out.

13. why?
  14. Mainly as a troll. Its intended purpose is a joke.
  15. Can something be added to End so that we can leave when a Dragon is active? Someone on smp5 spawned it in and left it there. Now we can't leave the End.

:D
  16. I thought you could kill dragons by giving an evil stare? I can, pffft.
  17. There should be, if you stand where it says 'Protected araea' you should be able to do /town, Chickeneer added it

Edit: I have only tried it on Utopia, i am not sure about other servers
    Edit 2: It works on all servers
    Edit 3: at the end portal
    Eviltoade likes this.
  18. I can see this being quite fun, just start SMP hopping and spawning Dragons in each End. Would be very interesting
    :D

I unfortunately would not be able to stick around for the reactions in chat, but still, nice for some lols after.
  19. And where is that?
  20. Right next to/on top of the end portal
    StoneSky likes this.