Empire Minecraft 1.9.4 Update

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, May 30, 2016.

1. I'm at my witch farm and I keep hearing villager making the sound of being hit but I don't have villagers here....
  2. codygraw and me- first smp8ers to achive elytra
    We went through 14 end cities
    SirTah, TomvanWijnen, Kytula and 2 others like this.
  3. Boats don't work?
  4. Thank you so much for all of your hard work! I have work cut out for me as well lol. I learn something new about minecraft everyday. Now I learn more! Lol! Thanks and Bless!

Love & Peace,

Skitz
    ShelLuser likes this.
  5. Mending doesn't appear to be working correctly when gathering experience from furnaces.
    OriginalScuf likes this.
  6. The firespread flag no longer stops fire from spreading.

This is my res on 3544, firespread flag is turned off (I double checked) but... yah, fire burns through regardless. Even after explicitly setting the flag to false.

And Aya is now my heroine of the day for discovering this and helping flush the fires ;)

DufneIsANub likes this.
  7. Try typing /res set ignite false

Edit: /res set combust false
    ShelLuser likes this.
  8. I already had that flag set to deny, but it makes no difference.

In the mean time I have heard several other players confirm this issue also, it's not just me.
  9. Died twice trying to get Elytra. Still don't have it and I will not be stepping another foot in the end. ;-;
  10. I hear ya. Much like the Momentus helmet, the price will drastically drop to a more reasonable amount and I will buy one then.
    StoneSky likes this.
  11. Also, everyone be careful with placing down chests in the frontier
    It is glitched so that some chests if not all will get the attribute "unbreakable" because they are registered as loot chests.
    So don't put down any chests and expect to be able to pick them up 100% of the time.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  12. Ooops. Wrong flag. I meant /res set combust false. (new flag)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  13. So how do we get the previous end fortresses in the database to use as end waste portals?
  14. we dont have perms to use it
  15. Will be fixed with next reboot. Although we will get the lava fires fixed to check firespread.
    ShelLuser and tuqueque like this.
  16. got back from hiking trip

i bet all end cities have been looted by now :confused:
  17. That triggers an error: "The owner has no permission for this.".

nvm: ninja'd by tuque :)
  18. keep timing out
  19. Aikar: I've brought this beautiful update to you! Chickeener, myself, and the rest of the Devs have worked super hard to bring tens of new features to EMC and make sure EMC isn't one bit buggy. Now, allow me to discuss all the fantastic wilderness wonders you can find... Truly, this is a bountiful uipdate!

EMC: OMG, 1.9! I can't wait to get out there, slay the Ender Dragon, get loot chests, fly with the Elytra, kill skeletal horses, and generally do every single one of these crazy awesome things! Thank you, Aikar and other Devs! Clearly you've worked really, really hard on this... wow, there are a lot of new things to explore here!

Me: *slowly strokes pet squid* You'll look so nice on my mantel.