Empire Minecraft 1.9.4 Update

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, May 30, 2016.

1. What to do when you are stuck in the waste :)
  2. res doesnt stop burning, firespread doesnt seem to work

3. I do like this fishing thing.
    Chespinlover77 and ShelLuser like this.
  4. someone already killed the dragon on smp8
  5. Of course the warning to not do /waste comes seconds after I die because of it. I got my stuff back at least.

After update edit: Wastelands borders are broken
    ShelLuser likes this.
  6. I went to the waste and got spawned outside of the world Border, I have a lot of gear, pls help. I'm stuck.
    Chespinlover77 likes this.

7. 1.9 boat selfie - on the new thread!
    Chespinlover77 and ShelLuser like this.
  8. Yeah! Thanks Aikar!
  9. Found a bug already: when I try to make a shop sign with a normal sign on the (in my case) right of the block the shop sign hangs on, it pops off saying "another players shop detected!".
    ShelLuser likes this.
  10. I have a tendency to break loot chests to free up the need to allocation of planks for chests, so that I use the planks for other purposes.. This loot updates seems to make me a bad person now.. :oops:
    jossytheninja likes this.
  11. Does chat look weird to anyone else? like its a bit small or somethin?
  12. Lovin it, already spawned all my librarians. Cant wait to see if RNG has blessed me.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  13. You didn't touch on redstone. THANK GOD!
    ShelLuser and cowland123 like this.
  14. Says wastes are closed or whatever, I'm still in waste though :3

It's higher, above the bar with hearts and xp etc ;)
    jossytheninja likes this.
  15. What are the new commands to get to the 10 million block spawns? I tried /frontier en but didn't work.
  16. Excellent! Hope you implement the rare Elytra drop idea in the future, seems like a good and fair solution.
    MrCDub and Lil_Spartan_Cat like this.
  17. I do not believe that is in yet.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  18. Thought it was with the update?
  19. End portals in wastelands do not seem to work. You just fall right through.
  20. I usually do the same when i go through mineshafts I break chests just so i don't get confused about if i've looted it before or not :p and also for the reason you mentioned lol
    Ezebe likes this.