Empire Minecraft 1.9.4 Update

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, May 30, 2016.

1. I was boating along town roads when I dropped through the ground. I was under bedrock for a while when I was stuck on the same level but couldn't move. When I did /home my boat appeared and when I saw myself from my alt it looked like I was standing and the boat was stuck in my body. Strange glitch. I can pull up screenshots if you need them :confused:
    UltiPig and Robbi_J like this.
  2. It is similar to what happened with water temples for 1.8, the end stuff generates into the unloaded chunks :)
  3. What?!? Boating along town roads is glitched??? This is unacceptable...
  4. Do you guys think there will be a dynamic map for the end at some point? It would indeed be extremely helpful. Plus I won't have to worry about finding "already explored" cities. :)
  5. The boat I was in is now floating and people who stood on it got kicked for hacking/flying. When I got off the boat, it stayed in place. Made a small cage around it so people wouldn't step on it
  6. Found this image on the wiki:

That's the pre-1.9 end in the middle and the now added outer islands. I guess the spot I was in that looked like the 'end' of the islands might not have been. Guess they go on forever. So there is hop to get more ships! :D
    ShelLuser, Kytula and WayneKramer like this.
  7. Only looks like there 2 ships there.
    The end is literally looted. It took me a 20k walk to find an elytra
  8. That's just how rare they are. One smp might have 20 ships while another only has 4. At least they are looking into other ways to get one.
  9. I walked out 13k and by the time I was done I had 6 more elytras.
    UltiPig and Gawadrolt like this.
  10. Wow lucky
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  11. Cool, this must mean that the far lands and the economy has quadrupled in size too ;). More diamonds and command books (MC story mode reference) for everyone!
  12. All players should be aware that the End Ships not only have the Elytra inside them but they also have a Dragon Head at the head of them, which is on the same end of the ship as where the Elytra are, but just above it.

So far I've found two End Ships where players took the Elytra but left the head. Maybe it's on purpose but the head isn't real visible so I figured I'd give this notice.
    Ezebe, 607, Nickblockmaster and 4 others like this.
  13. These cities can be confusing. I ended up on the other side of the ship once. :p
    607, SirTah, UltiPig and 2 others like this.
  14. The spiral stairwells get me turned around.
    607 and Gawadrolt like this.
  15. The shop update is amazing!

Thank you so much to all the DEV's who put in hours to bring this cool update to all us on EMC :p
    TuckerAmbr and Gawadrolt like this.
  16. i just went to /shop expecting an updated look lol
    Gawadrolt and Faithcaster like this.
  17. Slay the ender dragon 6 times- check
    Dragon head- check
    Elytra- check
    New shops for my slot signs- check
    Chorus flower- check
    Getting lost in the end- check
    Falling into the void- check
    Profitting over a million rupees from gapples- check
    Being annoyed that my auto run button was switched to the offhand button- check
    Crafting a shield- check
    Getting pestered through countless end cities by shulkers- check

Overall I'm enjoying 1.9 as much as I had expected. I definitely didn't expect to spawn into smp7 over 6hours after the update to find only ONE end gate open in the waste. That made finding the three end ships a cake walk(four if you count the one that was looted) now to go find out how much all these blocks are going for. Probably not worth the time with the purpur as the farms can be built in town so I would have to have a VERY VERY large farm to make it worth it and I'm probably not going to use a lot of those in builds anyways.
    MLG_Subtastic and ShelLuser like this.
  18. Huh, I've always used w to go forwards in boats..?
    ShelLuser likes this.
  19. [quote="Aikar,
    (we need to stop saying the the next update is simpler than the previous, as Mojang knows how to screw things up well!)

Tecnically it's Microsoft and I'll leave it at that.