Empire Auction Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING

Discussion in 'Auctions' started by Krysyy, Aug 4, 2014.

1. If by "enchanted" you mean shiny, i think the only thing shiny in my list was Blizz's nose. possibly the clock. the eggs definitely are not enchanted.
  2. You're absolutely right, they're not. I was referring to 'shiny' items; which have actual enchantments listed.
  3. So... what do you think about the eggs, then? xD should they still be sold in stacks? (that's a hefty price)
  4. I personaly think there are to many rules.
    But if thats the best for the server, then it's for the best
  5. (AUCTION)
    Item(s): 2 ore buster pick axes
    Starting bid for each: R250,000 (R500,000)
    Minimum bid Increment: R7,500
    Bid end: 24 hours after last valid bid

6. to make an auction you have to create your on thread about it. copy/paste what you wrote, and post it on this link: http://empireminecraft.com/forums/community-auctions.42/create-thread
    ShelLuser, 607, fBuilderS and 2 others like this.
  7. I just spotted something... The rules state that the auction bidder is required to pay within 48 hours. But the rules for the auction hoster do not specify a maximum time span in which they should supply the goods.

My suggestion:
    • You must provide a secure pickup location in the Town world for the auction winner to collect your items within 48 hours after receiving payment. We recommend you use [ACCESS] signs to do this. You may offer delivery.
    FDNY21 and We3_Nub_ like this.
  8. I'm kinda new to forum auctions, what is or does a bump do?
    ShelLuser and IamTheNub like this.
  9. bump = Bring up my post

Basically, it makes your thread appear in the recently active thread list and allows for greater visibility.
    607, AyanamiKun and IamTheNub like this.
  10. cheap propaganda
    ShelLuser, 607, UltiPig and 1 other person like this.
  11. Ah, thanks
    StoneSky likes this.
  12. 607 likes this.
  13. If it's custom then it's a custom item and it will be on the wiki. If it's not custom then it won't be - this particular item is a staff head and while it is rare, it is not a custom item in this instance, so should not differ from a regular player head in terms of auctions. This means that it isn't on the wiki and so must be in quantities of 54 :)

If this was a PVP head or another custom variant then it would be auctionable if it came under the right section, but if I read correctly, this head is a regular player head :)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  14. Ya that one was clear, was just curious about others, like Krysyy's other heads. Thanks :)
  15. That's fair enough, but yeah, if it is only regular (e.g. no lore, no re-name, no special enchant) then it needs to be 54 heads in the auction :)
    ShelLuser, StoneSky and iKloned like this.
  16. If an auction has ended but you are still discussing and/or waiting for payment, can the auction host start another auction? You can only have one auction in the non supporter section, but is that two active auctions or two active auction threads?
    ShelLuser likes this.
  17. I believe in the past staff have agreed that it's fine as the auction itself is over
    607 and ShelLuser like this.
  18. Yes they can. An auction officially ends after an x amount of time after the last (valid) bid.

If you check the rules you'll see that it explicitly mentions one auction in the community section, and 5 in the supporter section.
    607 likes this.
  19. Yes I see that, it's just a matter of what one auction is. One auction thread or one active auction.

Thank you both :)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  20. Seems all the item images in the rules are gone, does this happen to you guys as well? I'm referring to this post.

I tried one of the image URL's (this one) and for sure: you'll get a 404 if you click on that. So I think something might be going a little wrong here.