Empire Auction Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING

Discussion in 'Auctions' started by Krysyy, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Im
    getting the exact same thing maybe the URL EMC got the pictures has changed?
  2. Same here, has been broken for a while.
    Really annoying if you quickly want to look up something
  3. Yes Sir, no images :(
  4. can u or can u not overbid urself? some staff say yes, others say no. imma no talking about spree, imma talking about doing bid and thinking "imma add 20k!". thx.
  5. Of course you can overbid yourself. I see nothing wrong with it.
  6. I mean it's a valid bid isn't it? Better question is, why would you :D
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  7. Under "Mob/Player Heads," there is a random mith in there. Also, can you make it more clear that you can mix and match player heads with player heads and mob heads with mob heads?
  8. AyanamiKun and nltimv like this.

• Seems a bit lopsided as potions may be auctioned by the DC, but to make a DC of potion arrows it will take 8 DC of the required potion.
  9. Actually, it would take 1/8 of a DC.

1 lingering potion + 8 arrows = Tipped Arrow
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  10. True, but you forget arrows stack in 64. Your one potion only makes 1/8 of a stack. Look at it this way, take a DC of potions & replace each one with just 8 arrows. You do not get a DC of arrows, you get 1/8th of a DC. Therefore I was correct :D.
    AyanamiKun, 607 and StoneSky like this.
  11. Oh, sorry.

I don't think it is lopsided mainly because the auctions are based off of DC's (except in special cases) and it is only fair that tipped arrows are in DC's. I do see your point, I think it could be lowered to SC since tipped arrows require a lot to get.
  12. Well, I goofed that up royally & cant edit it :eek:ops
    AyanamiKun and StoneSky like this.
  13. Seeing as how people have already had auctions with them in DC quantity, it seems a DC is fine in the balance. You could auction a DC of diamonds or a dc of Diamond Blocks. 1 is 9 x the other in value, but it's far simpler to keep things in DC quantities if they are attainable easily enough.
    jkjkjk182 and 607 like this.
  14. Making Elytra only auctionable in quantities of 5 is going to either:

a) kill the market
    b) price out a large number of players due to the going rate that 5 elytra cost

maybe I'm wrong but that seems a weird number. i mean who would need 5 elytra except for resellers?
  15. I agree, but the minimum quantity for the elytra isn't even mentioned here:
  16. pretty sure it's just a typo, she mentioned in a post somewhere that it was 5
    UltiPig likes this.
  17. Changed in section title. Forgot to change in subtext. The templates can be a tad confusing.
    UltiPig likes this.
  18. Note: unenchanted elytra. Add unbreaking III or another enchant and you got yourself an enchanted item. Minimal quantity for that is any you'd like.

Krysyy did us all a huge favor here mind you. The minimum elytra quantity before this ruling was 1 DC (a non-specified regular Minecraft item).
    607 likes this.