Empire 1.11.2 Update!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Was looking for the post but Kytula was having breeding issues with the llamas and since breeding the llama tries to make you ride the llama, that's an issue. Breeding makes your view change as well. Can we also get a breed timer or is that too much. Even a message that says "this llama has been bred recently, please try again later" - kytula runs a breeding station.
    Kytula likes this.
  2. Anyone else experiencing this bug? (To test, just put a piston down next to a button and try to break/push a shulker box)
  3. Trying it now, not getting the bug.

I have tested it facing north/south/east/west. Using stickypistons and normal pistons. Im about to try up and down but I haven't gotten any bugs yet from it.
  4. Also; Any word on the chunk loading issue that brings the server to its knee's. I had a minor suggestion or two.

First up. More hardware, divert more cpu/ram to the servers. Is it a cpu issue or hdd/ssd?

Second, probably the cheapest and easiest. Change the flight distance to be longer but slower fly speeds. Also while flying (isFlight variable?) make it so flying has a 500ms cooldown?
  5. I had a question about Treasure Maps...
    In Vanilla to trade for an Ocean Monument map costs 1 compass + 12-20 emeralds and a Mansion map it costs 1 compass + 16 - 28 emeralds. What are the new min-max emerald costs given the increases? Just want an idea so I can try to get a good trading villager :D

Thanks.
  6. Now, i have a horse. it where riding perfect in waste. until i eggified it by accident (stupid stick)
    Now in town i spawn it again. gave it wheat so it grow. But i canniot sit on it. it only make some noise.
    I tried it again by eggify it in town and then gave it again 64 wheat. Still cannot team or sit on it.

What's wrong ? It worked a few days ago fine. unless this is the cloned horse accident horse bug i talked about before that break things ?
  7. Are you holding an item when you try to sit on them?
  8. I don't know about the lockable part, good question. I'd assume that it would be lockable because it's a container, but the wiki page disagrees so far. Once I got my hands on some boxes myself then I'll give this a try.

As to shops: no, it was possible to use shulker boxes as a shop, but that turned out to be a bug which got fixed by Aikar in the mean time.

That was a goof on my part: it wasn't possible but that got fixed by Aikar in the mean time :)

I don't know the exact ranges, but did read that it's drastically more. One player mentioned having to pay 54 emeralds for the Mansion map. Therefor I think that the price could have been doubled. Simply because anything more would go over the maximum amounts in a stack.

So instead of 16-28 it would be 32-56. Of course this is merely a rough guess on my part.
    607 likes this.
  9. Tried it in the waste:
  10. No, but it seems after a long break the horse accepted me.
    UltiPig likes this.
  11. That terrible. It worked before. and i need them urgent.

I buyed a few shuker boxes. and today i cannot send them by mail anymore so i can pick them up on the right server.
    Note: this worked before ! Need a urgent fix.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  12. Yes shulkers are lockable and can be used for shops now.
    As for emerald changes, we added a boost of 35:

int cost = Math.min(64, 35 + this.a.a(random)); // EMC - boost cost due to modified behavior - each map is unique, when its not in vanilla

Last night I deployed changes to fix End Gateways. They will no longer send you into the void.
    Blocked using TMaps in town (Some of you with Tmaps outside of world border was due to using them in town)
  13. Great thanks :)
    607 and ShelLuser like this.
  14. Glad to hear the end gateways have been fixed. Knew it wouldn't take long.

I was gonna request this Tmap feature but... i figured it was my own fault for opening it in town.
  15. Aikar, OmarwrongChat was correct in vanilla single player 1.11.2 shulkerboxes break when being pushed by a piston.

https://ttyler333.tinytake.com/sf/MTIzNDU4OF80Njg4MjYz as seen here. In emc the piston does not break the box at all. Its treated exactly like a chest item. Is this intended or a bug?
    OmarWrongChat likes this.
  16. There is nothing wrong with you map. I ran into this issue just now. Turns out each dot is a different player. Myself and Fate spawned the same map at different times and we actually met up very close to the end.
  17. I'm getting a glitch with the chat notification sound; similar to the previous update.

90% of all the options for the chime pitch, are the same. (Even though the numbers represent different pitches.)
  18. I'm not sure if this has been answered/fixed but on my residence pistons are unable to break shulker boxes (while in SP they always do) I'm hoping I can make a shulker storage system using the boxes, but unless I can find some way that the pistons break the boxes I'm unable to.
    ttyler333, OmarWrongChat and 607 like this.
  19. I've had the same problem on my res for a day or two now. I believe the Dev team is aware of this bug though. Now we shulker storage builders have just got to be patient :p
    GildedSoul248, ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  20. May not be a bug but on the woodland mansions, sheep and cows spawn in hoards on top of the roof. They'll spawn next to each other and sometimes facing all the same direction. Seems kind of weird.

Priority: Minimal.