Empire 1.11.2 Update!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Is mustang a renamed dancer o.o
    607 and ShelLuser like this.
  2. Uhm, yes :D

Back from the good ole days when I was still a n00b and figured that 'Dancer' was such a silly name, 'Mustang' would be so much cooler to have. So I used my trusty anvil and went to work, which ended up in a disaster because of the weird codes and all surrounding the new (still red) name. Eventually I decided to remove the mess apart from the arrows and renamed it.

But yeah, eventually I decided to let Aya have it, especially after I discovered what I managed to do here :D
    607 and NubNubNuberScrub like this.
  3. Hehe well mustang is a cool name :D
    When you renamed it, do you mean its name was mustang and it was still red? That would be cool :eek:
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  4. I wonder if zombie viruses are still glitched... :eek:
  5. Any update on this?
  6. The areas had to be regenned due to corruption of chunks. So 40 spawns to be re-made. Should be early february.
    UltiPig, 607 and ThaKloned like this.
  7. Thanks :)
  8. In the newly formed wastelands Zombie spawners are not producing zombie villagers. They make armored zombies, baby zombies, regular zombies and baby zombies riding chickens, but no zombie villagers. Bug or feature?
  9. maybe just luck, if not a bug
  10. My game crashes when ever I go onto 1.11.2.. I can talk and use commands but it i move, I crash.. Help?
  11. You should post a thread or something and include an error log. :D

EDIT: After a quick Google search, I found out that it might be because you need to allocate more RAM to Minecraft.

ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  12. Hey people of this thread... I've mentioned this before but the problem is still persisting and it's been a long while since I lasted posted about it so I was wondering if there was any update with the Piston -> Shulker glitch where the piston cannot break a shulker box (which is supposed to happen if you place a piston next to a shulker box and activate the piston it SHOULD break the box, allowing super great storage systems). I know this isn't a huge issue for a lot of people but it's very important to me and a couple others that I know of and I would really appreciate some form of response about like when this might happen since I've been anticipating it for a long, long time.
  13. Aikar is aware of it. He fixed it, but did not entirely, so he removed it again. It will come soon enough :)
  14. Having the VBO setting turned on causes me to crash, as my graphics card is not compatible with this setting. Try turning it off and see if that possibly helps.
  15. Already dont it when my 1.9 was crashing
  16. tehe
    ShelLuser and SirTah like this.
  17. true that. I think it's good to reflect back on some things. Unfortunately pistons still can't break shulker boxes, which is somewhat of a big thing for redstoners.... Here's hoping for the best.
  18. I haven't had any problems with shulker boxes not being broken by pistons, possibly because they were originally placed by dispensers so block protection doesn't affect them.
    ShelLuser likes this.