Empire 1.11.2 Update!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Dec 28, 2016.

1. I like this bug :)
    Kytula, Nickblockmaster and ShelLuser like this.
  2. Ya I though there were 7 people at my outpost yesterday because of this:D
  3. Yeah, it was a bug but it also got fixed; see Chickeneer's post here.

But I agree: it was fun because it really made the chat feel much more alive. I also liked it a lot.
  4. I asked Eviltoade earlier, he said he checked and it can in fact send you to the world border, but I'm assuming you're more informed on such matters?
  5. idk. Question for Aikar. He coded the EMC changes to treasure maps.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  6. Aikar and others lurk around. He will see it when he gets around to it.
  7. Would fighting the Illagers on Difficulty 10 have a chance to drop more then 1 totem?
  8. Currently. No. We did not alter default drop mechanics for them. I know we are hoping to do a Survival update v2 in 2017 sometime, we could look into it for something like that. (name of update not official - I just made it up)
    Balance is difficult since they don't respawn.
    607 and ThaKloned like this.
  9. So I will now fight them NOT on difficulty 10 xD Thanks for the info.
    UltiPig likes this.
  10. I used a Mansion Map in the wastelands. The map showed 3 small dots (I think they indicate where I am) instead of a single dot. Referencing the dot nearest to the Mansion showed that I needed to go due east to get to the mansion. I went east until I hit the wasteland boundary but the map still showed me needing to go further east (assuming I am referencing the correct dot). I'll see if I can figure out a way to post a picture of the map, maybe that will help.
  11. https://github.com/PaperMC/Paper/commit/01cf3186bd008cf2768ac2d05c3cc55f93786e02
    Which server are you on? Maybe our worldborder isn't set correctly there?
  12. I'm on SMP3, and I now only see 2 white dots, still 1 more than I think should be there.

607 likes this.
  13. That references your location. Sounds like an odd bug. Try going like waste n or waste s and see how it all changes.
  14. Is endermen meant to be in the nether now? have noticed a few in there.
  15. Hello there Silken_thread, looks like, according to google, after 1.10 enderman have been allowed into the nether world.
    Silken_thread and 607 like this.
  16. From the looks of that, the mansion is right on the exact border. As parts of the map are revealed showing someone did get close enough to uncover the map.

Not much we can do about that, as the location the server returned must of not been the center of the mansion.
  17. Donno if this has been answered yet, but are shulker boxes lockable in /wild? also are they shopable? (possible to make shops in them)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  18. Bug: Sometimes, the piston does break the shulker box, and sometimes, it doesn't.

Circumstance: No predictable circumstance that I found. Initially, I thought it might be Y level as it was working in my shulker storage system on Y level 64. However, after further testing, it seems to be related to the shulker box itself. However, my results are inconclusive and all I can say is that it hasn't broken the shulker box unless it's in my storage system. I also tried to see if it was just because I placed it and if it would break when placed by a dispenser. However, this failed as well.
    607 and ttyler333 like this.
  19. There is a bug with sields where when u block u still get the effect from the mob like the wither effect when a wither skeleton hits u or zombie on fire it blocks it on single player.
  20. I was using that very same map yesterday, and had the same issues.