Server Problems, Post Here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by chickeneer, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Just had a major issue...I was in the /waste on smp2 and logged off for 5 minutes. Reconnected and boom I was dead and needing to respawn. I most certainly was not dead when i logged off.

Edit: Must have been some super lag, death log says I was killed by a spider.
  2. i killed the ender dragon and no gateway didnt spawn
  3. Still, there was definitely an issue for a short while (I assume that got fixed); I recall seeing achievement messages from someone who was in the waste while I was in town. The whole server noticed. And you can't get further apart than in different worlds ;)
    607 likes this.
  4. Yeah. it was fixed.
    jacob5089 and ShelLuser like this.
  5. Why is the TPS so bad on all the servers?
  6. New chunk generation. People are exploring new areas, and this really hurts tps. You could encourage them to slow down if you want.
  7. We are exploring this issue. Sorry for the inconvenience it has caused you.
    jacob5089 and ShelLuser like this.
  8. All bed spawn locations set before the update seem to be nulled

This might just be for me but I have no idea.
  9. where was your bed spawn before? Is there still a bed there?
    ShelLuser likes this.
  10. I respawned in the wild earlier and it was in the spot that it was supposed to be, if that helps
    ShelLuser likes this.
  11. I respawned in teh waste again, so did both my children. We have spawn locations set in the wild. It is not working, repeatedly for all three of us. This was happening to us prior to the server update.
  12. On all 4 alt's I spawned were my bed is when I die. On smp6,
  13. It must have been fixed before you tested it
  14. Which world are you dying in?
  15. I have been doing it every day for the last few days :p
  16. Cannot find the bug section, and it's not only 1.11 it happens on older version to.
    The server think that am away when i ride a horse for a long time. Not sure in waht way that can create problems.

I noticed the server is only disable the away when i swing my weapon. instead of checking for movement.
  17. The away system checks for any sort of chat thing, right click, change in hotbar, or something of a similar fashion, generally. This is because if they were to check for movement, many players would be bypassing the AFK system because they have some sort of AFK pool to let others know that they are indeed AFK, or something could have them moving a bit. If you wish to keep it from putting you on away, right click or enter something every once in a while in chat to keep the away message from popping up.
    ShelLuser and ChespinXMas2k16 like this.
  18. Villager eggs show up as [Monster egg] on the shop sign when using "/iteminfo = 383" to make the sign.
  19. Hey there. You need to need to use # on the last line. Then punch the sign with the villager egg
    ShelLuser likes this.
  20. I'm not sure what is happening here or whether this is even a bug, but something weird is definitely going on. Yesterday afternoon I found that a sheep had gotten stuck inside my beacon pyramid. No idea how he got in there. Last night I noticed a second sheep was stuck inside the pyramid and now this morning there are three sheep inside the pyramid. I have no idea how this is happening, but it is starting to get weird.

EDIT: Is it possible the sheep are wandering off the res and the system is teleporting them back on, into the iron pyramid? Testing this theory now.

EDIT 2: What I described in the first edit worked. I pushed a sheep onto the road and when he was teleported back, he was spawned in the beacon. I can also confirm the sheep are not duplicating. The entity count on the residence stays the same.

Pictures of said sheep.

JesusPower2 and ShelLuser like this.