Server Problems, Post Here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by chickeneer, Nov 3, 2014.

1. ive noticed shiny flesh and dragon stones have lost there shine to them :(

I liked that :p
  2. When connecting to smp7 with 1.11 no mods and modded it crashes my game =/

Report:
    The game crashed whilst ticking block entity
    Error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot get property atw{name=facing, clazz=class cv, values=[down, up, north, south, west, east]} as it does not exist in atk{block=minecraft:air, properties=[]}

help?
  3. I'm getting the same error as well when using 1.11 with no mods.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  4. It has to do with changes made in 1.11 and EMC still being 1.9. Try using 1.9 amd see if that helps.
    ShelLuser and Tuqueque like this.
  5. Yeah, EMC is currently still on 1.9, so using 1.11 (and 1.11.1) may have some unwanted side effects. For example, I noticed that when I was crafting coal blocks then the whole system would sometimes act a little strange (slots in the crafting grid which sometimes did and then didn't fully light up). Or some custom (enchanted) items which looked regularly (like the dragon stones).

Although 1.11 should work it's probably best to stick to using 1.9 or 1.10 for now.
  6. EMC is currently on 1.9.4 and those saying 1.9 should be suggesting 1.9.4. Bendermenz, if you are having problems with 1.9.4 it is more likely your profile (mods, corruption) or some other issue with your computer or connection.

Using a 1.11 profile is fine but we have had plenty of de-sync issues which leads to hidden items/blocks and other strangeness. I was using my voters bow in /event yesterday and the infinity didn't work. My first chest prize, a stack of arrows, got used up. Was fine when I changed from 1.11 back to 1.9.4 profile.
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  7. Sorry about my coffee spill post that is no longer here.

I don't know if this is a server problem or just a computer problem. But I've heard others have had the same problem.
    At times I get so much lag it's like a frozen moment where that moment repeats a loop or is stuck until the action can get caught up.
  8. Could this also cause spawn locations not working? My two children and I have been having this issue a lot the last few days. I did notice that all of us are using 1.11.1 instead of 1.9.4 for EMC. When we die in the wild, we are spawning at some random(each person) waste spawn.
  9. sure they were not shine 1.11 removes the enchant shine from everything non tool based
  10. We all switched to 1.9.4. The spawning issue remained. We have a bed location in the wild. We each set our spawn point upon returning to the wild, one child died, and was re-spawned at a random wasteland outpost. Not sure what is going on here, but all three of us are having this issue.
  11. If you do /ps and look under Survival there is a setting called "Respawn Closest Location"... try setting that to "Off" and then die again and see if you're respawned at your bed.
  12. The in-game message says we can use 1.11.2 so I am.
    I've noticed that Fireworks when shot from a dispenser don't explode. They however do explode when used in hand.
  13. I put down a shulker box next to the end portal in the end to go to your spawn point, and now I can't access it or break it due to this message: "You don't have permission for this here (container:chest flag)."

14. Yes, because the residence in that area is set to have container false I believe. Can you place and open a normal chest?
  15. Not sure if this is intended or not, but I got an achievement message in town chat earlier today. Someone completed the monster hunter achievement and it sent a message to town chat. Might have been due to proximity also
  16. Nope
  17. It is proximity based. Has been this way quite a while (not new) and not a bug
    jacob5089 likes this.
  18. Alright good to know thanks!
  19. end gateways arent spawning in the outer islands
  20. when the dragon is resummoned the portal stays open.