Earn Up To 700 Rupees Per Day By Voting!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Dec 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noo why D:
  2. Um, I think you are meant to vote every day instead of every 12 hours.
  3. has anyone else noticed the Topg.org doesn't seem to be updating to the website for voting? I did it yesterday and today and both didn't update and give me the credit for the votes.
  4. Yeah it's been an issue they've had lately. No need to fear though, Aikar is working on it :)
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  5. Cool. Figured I would mention it just in case. Once Aikar finds out he is all over it like a cat with catnip...probably just a frantic also.. lol
  6. Well, that's good to know. I wish the last site, Minecraft Serverland would change their captcha. I can't vote on it cause I'm having trouble being able to see the letters.
  7. You should be able to refresh it. Most captchas support that.
  8. I have tried it over and over, some of the letters are distorted beyond recognition, I had family members try to figure it out. Thanks for the tip though!
  9. that's true; one time the letters were so hard to read that I got the captcha wrong like 7 times before it actually worked
  10. Come on guys…we're so close to #8 on TopG…keep voting on it! :D

Too bad I don't have an incentive for people to vote there…BUT YOU GET RUPEES FOR VOTING THERE. :D
    mba2012 and Palmsugar like this.
  11. Haha, we are so far ahead of the second place on minecraftserverland.com
  12. I like the minecraft-server.net captcha :)
  13. Code:
    Waiting for test results...
    jkjkjk182 and Lukas3226 like this.
  14. Is there something wrong with the game captcha? It didn't work for a few days already.
  15. It works for me. What kind of internet browser do you use?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.