Earn Up To 700 Rupees Per Day By Voting!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Dec 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I believe it's to do with how EMC is setup. We have multiple servers, conventional rankings only see one server. I'm not sure which server that is exactly. It also means they do not see our full player count either, but rather just 1 server's players (which could be none depending on which server it is).

I believe in the text for EMC they explain we have 10 servers and that the 'online' indicator is wrong. :) That's if people read that at all.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. I think that the wrong player count is fixed though, since when they made it so you could do /server smp3 and such
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. I'm not sure that BungeeCord can be accessed to work out whether a server is online or not. So AFAIK they have to give the direct connection address to a single server for all the voting sites.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. How is it not significant for you? O_O On most days you get no rupees, sometimes 100, and when voting you get at least 1000 a day. How is that not significant?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. some people are so rich 1000 rupees isnt that much :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. ok I noticed that when I hit my 90 day vote steak I only got 1200 rupees as my bonus for hitting that. Is that normal seeing how hitting the 60 day mark gave me 5200 rupees?? Also there seems to be an occasional delay with some of the voting sites. I did a vote on MinecraftServers.org and it has not shown up yet for me. The other 3 that I voted on have shown up as giving me the credit. Just FYI for everyone, I tend to vote on the first 4 sites at one time and then later on that night vote on the last 4. This helps give me a buffer so that I don't lose the voting streak I am on.
    Equinox_Boss and OrangeDuck607 like this.
  7. Does anyone know how close we are to getting the special promo item for being in the top 10!?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. 607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  9. 2 more days! :)
    JZH1000 likes this.
  10. Add something to your sig for TopG voting!
  11. Guys lets let this thread die since its outdated, and theres a newer thread for the voting improvements.
  12. No we won't. I love this outdated thread. A lot of the people are watching it, and you can still post relevant things in it.
  13. Woops, on minecraftservers.net I accidentally clicked that I have been forced, misled or tricked to vote for EMC. Is there anything bad happening due to this and should I somehow undo my report?
  14. Can you pm this to me and we can see what we can do =)
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  15. Chascarrillo, 607, mba2012 and 3 others like this.
  16. This thread was made a day before I joined...
    I think it's time to let it die.
    Chascarrillo and goreman2000 like this.
  17. Maybe a mod can link it to the new one and lock this one?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.