Earn Up To 700 Rupees Per Day By Voting!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Dec 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Just waiting for Justin to fix that up still. :)
    Equinox_Boss and mba2012 like this.
  3. The link to vote on MCserverlist is broken.
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  4. Planet minecraft when I go to vote it just won't work it says, Error: MySQL connection problem.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. PMC is the most broken website on the internet. I don't know why people still use it..
  6. Wait, where is the 30 day vote bonus? It seems like I just got 300r like always
  7. It should trigger on your day 31 voting. However, something to note, is if you've gotten day 30 bonus in the past, it won't trigger again. This is in place to prevent someone going back a few days and trying to get the vote bonuses over and over.

We plan to add future things for high streaks (maybe even things that aren't just rupees) though. :)
    mba2012, cadgamer101 and marknaaijer like this.
  8. Seems like you are already doing that:
    Today at 11:34 AM
    Voted for Empire Minecraft on Minecraft-MP.com - day bonus: 15
    + 400
  9. Right now we have special 'hidden' streak bonuses that give extra rupees. What I meant is we plan on hopefully improving this system down the road to allow for better rewards for large streaks. :)
  10. Okay, pretty weird, it should have triggered it and I should've got like 1,200r, but yeah, such things happen:) I'll see if it works at the 60th day, next month
  11. You don't say. :p
  12. Hmmm, on MinecraftServers.org, the promotional video for EMC seems to be private. in each case it says it is on my iPad
  13. On Minecraft-Mp after doing the captcha I get redirected to the confidentcaptcha website.
  14. It didn't give me my bonus again... I would've gotten 5,200r few days ago.
  15. Did you loose your streak and start again voting by still having a lover streak?
    This is my problem I was at like 120 and stopped. I'm now at 97 or so and will get my next extra bonus in a month or later :/
  16. Yes, I missed one day when at like 32. Now I'm at 60 and still got 300r
  17. I still vote whenever I remember to, because it supports a server I like and think others should try. Just a little feedback on this from me:

However, the chain bonus thing doesn't seem to work for me. It's broken the chain twice, even though I was voting every day. It must be to do with the timeframe in which it counts you voting each day... not sure. So it's not working for me.

Also, the money from voting doesn't seem at all significant to me. But it's very good for new players who have nothing.

Cheers
    NZScruffy
    607 likes this.
  18. so......shiny!........O.O

I will vote everyday <3
    607 and jrm531 like this.
  19. Does anyone know why minecraftserverland.com always says EMC is offline? We are on second place, but people won't really click servers that are stated offline
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.