Celebrating 300k Members - Weekend Long "Loot Party"

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Aikar, Apr 25, 2015.

1. My brother got 32 dragon stones in 1 chest!
    I see all these good things, and I am like: I have 38 chests to open, Ill get some good loot!
    And I got emeralds, dia, enchanted books and xp potions :p.
    (still good to have those, though)
  2. ;.;
    But Aikar, you still can't stop people from being unlucky
    >got squat<
    oh well xD
    georgeashington likes this.

3. Wait. Not dragon fragments, but dragon stones? :eek:
    ShelLuser likes this.
  4. On one hand, shoot, that money sounds very alluring.

Then on the other hand, I want don't wan to sell it and then find out it has this great and wonderful use.

I'll probably hang on to it until what it is used for is released. I may want to use it and if not, who knows, what it is ides for could potentially make the price of said nose skyrocket.
    607 likes this.
  5. It'd be really nice if instead a max of 15 chests per player, a max of 15 chests per IP. I really hate the unfair advantage and unsportsmanlike conduct about well-made events like this.
    tuqueque and ShelLuser like this.
  6. Unfair how? Are you referring to alts? Or unfair how people get promos while others get emeralds? Even if it was ip based, you could just cycle your ip via a proxy. What is unsportsmanlike? Not sure I understand.
  7. How is it unsportamanlike to have an alternate account? Nothing is being done to harm anyone or cheat the system. This is silly.
    IamTheNub, ShelLuser, 607 and 2 others like this.
  8. This event is celebrating 300k members, and a member is defined as an account, not an IP. If they brought multiple accounts to EMC and thus contributed to the member count, why shouldn't they be able to claim gifts proportional to their participation?
  9. I like this event but I got the most dummest things
  10. What things? Free items that you didn't have to work for? :p
    607 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  11. well i had everything already so this event was not mine
  12. So far I've claimed two and received Diamond Horse Armor and Enchanted Book-Unbreaking III.

This is awesome :)
    ShelLuser and Gawadrolt like this.
  13. has the /event town been used before? I quite like it. wouldn't mind seeing it implemented in something in the future as well :D
    ShelLuser likes this.
  14. I didn't receive promos. But I got 96 Diamonds, 128 Emeralds, 2 Stacks of Obsidian, 2 Stacks of XP bottles, 1 Diamond Horse Armor, and 5 Enchanted Books that relate to Fortune 3, Unb , and Prot. 4.
    607 and FeyAvalon like this.
  15. that is a great idea may for easter or christmas just change the mood of the town magnificent ides
  16. I absolutely love this concept. Can't wait to go exploring and get some free loot. :)
    Thanks Aikar & staff, and congrats EMC on 300k members!
  17. Awesome idea, Awesome items! btw how much is momentus's toothpick worth? :D
  18. This is an interesting way of doing it, I hope to get on and search tomorrow! Thanks Aikar and all of the team, and thanks also to the community for reaching this awesome milestone!
  19. I hope I can get on, having problems IRL