Celebrating 300k Members - Weekend Long "Loot Party"

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Aikar, Apr 25, 2015.

1. This is such an awesome event! Thanks Staff. :)
  2. Those hiding spots are really clever! Great job.

Thanks for not doing a drop party. This is so much better.
    607 and AwesomeBuilder33 like this.
  3. I don't know if this has been asked yet. But all the chests are randomized yes? So are all chests randomized the same? Are chests that are harder to find more likely to give the rare items? :)

Also this is awesome! I have never been able to attend large events due to my busy schedule. Thanks to the staff for thinking of people like me for this event. :)
    AwesomeBuilder33 likes this.
  4. When you get claim the chest, the item is already picked out for you.
    That means:
    Stacked Chests = Same items

And every chest is believed to have the same chance of getting items.
    battmeghs likes this.
  5. Sweet I like this!
  6. Being that I been on the Empire for a long time, and seeing it grow and grow it's amazing to see that we hit 300,000 Members! Thanks to the work of all staff members, and the community for amazing ideas! Love this event, and can't wait till the empire will look like in another few thousand members!
    MrsWishes and Faithcaster like this.
  7. And kids, that's when I realized I've spent too much time on EMC...
    battmeghs and Faithcaster like this.
  8. Out of town irl. I'm physically not at my computer :p
    AwesomeBuilder33 likes this.
  9. DIAMOND SUPPORTER VOUCHER!
  10. Congrats!!!
    IamTheNub and 607 like this.
  11. What would happen if we were to keep the chests as chests and save them for later?
  12. I almost feel like facebooking my cousin to let me borrow his profile.... :rolleyes:
    battmeghs and 607 like this.
  13. Wonderful everyone a winner, enjoyed did'nt know what to do but soon got the idea and when i opened the boxes.... Thank you
  14. Then you would keep the chests as chests and they would be saved for later.
  15. I have 2 possibilities for more accounts (5 total). Oh, and just because:
    2015-04-25_12.05.04.png

45 chests. :D
    battmeghs and 607 like this.
  16. I will destroy you all! Then and only then will you call me your master!

... I mean this is a cool event. I will see you guys there when I have some free time. :D
  17. You is lucky... you is lucky.
    :p
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  18. Thank you all staff for making this wonderful event :p
  19. Ambition :D hehe

I think maybe every 100k we should do something. I done a something like this a long time ago on my res and it was a lot of fun back then. I hid chests all over it with goodies and opened it all up to the players but this was so much better nice work
  20. Thank you for making this happen! I had so much fun! This is better than a drop party because everyone has a chance to participate. I hope you do more "events" like this!
    Torian42 and AwesomeBuilder33 like this.